Lets Get Ready To Rumble

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Good job the young ones no what there doing with the dogs cause your fecking clueless

Carnt wait stevie me nooney and kc will get ova for a run in winter mate

So kc what's the breeding off them all?????? And what's the best or showing the best promise.

lucas dog and tilly proven killers. the cream pup 10 month old did 3/3 last week on grass feilds and 2 days ago did 2 of 1 slip very fast bitch. cream dog been out twice did 2/2 sunday. the young red bitch runs well but wont go through hedges going to run her with a older dog when we have had rain. early days yet and a long way to go :thumbs:

they all look well mate a credit to you they look the part just hope they can do the job in the field for you no wonder you got about 30 matches this year my plan was to match your dog at the end of the season when it was fooked thought you only had the 1 lol not a pack lol atb with them mate dean

any matches i can not for fill im sure desmond would be more than willing to fill in :thumbs:

So kc what's the breeding off them all?????? And what's the best or showing the best promise.

lucas dog and tilly proven killers. the cream pup 10 month old did 3/3 last week on grass feilds and 2 days ago did 2 of 1 slip very fast bitch. cream dog been out twice did 2/2 sunday. the young red bitch runs well but wont go through hedges going to run her with a older dog when we have had rain. early days yet and a long way to go :thumbs:

Right moxy, lock the thread down :laugh: I got mine deleted for less :D

they all look well mate a credit to you they look the part just hope they can do the job in the field for you no wonder you got about 30 matches this year my plan was to match your dog at the end of the season when it was fooked thought you only had the 1 lol not a pack lol atb with them mate dean

any matches i can not for fill im sure desmond would be more than willing to fill in :thumbs:

I must admit kc, I've never seen anyone try as hard as you to become police target no1, it's mental watching you :) not only are you willing to land yourself in the shit on here but your mates too, madness :)

• Like 1

must be a full time job keeping all those dogs+kids in check, i've only got one 6 month pup and i'm getting driven mental ;)

They all look great, and looks like you're just down down the road from me seeing the signs in that photo, if i see a bloke getting dragged through a field by 5 dogs i'll give you a hand :laugh:

• Like 1

I must admit kc, I've never seen anyone try as hard as you to become police target no1, it's mental watching you :) not only are you willing to land yourself in the shit on here but your mates too, madness :)

love a good old fine im not going to jail for it. happy days. next time it rains the falcons out with the pups :toast::toast::toast:

must be a full time job keeping all those dogs+kids in check, i've only got one 6 month pup and i'm getting driven mental ;)

They all look great, and looks like you're just down down the road from me seeing the signs in that photo, if i see a bloke getting dragged through a field by 5 dogs i'll give you a hand :laugh:

great way of spending a hour on a evening after tea trotting dogs and keeping kids fit they love it :thumbs: