Hi Andy and welcome to the forum.

Ideally you should post here: www.thehuntinglife.com/forums/forum/101-working-dogs-livestock/

However, I think anyone wanting to purchase dogs and livestock, they'd like to know who you are and things about you first. Start by making an introduction, posting on the forum and checking with the forum moderators what rules and regulations there are for selling dogs on here.

ATB

Grae

Ok thanks wel I hav done a little bit of an introduction on here called the new lad I am new to the website so dont no the full crack I have been a dog lad for many years an live in co durham an now alot of the dog lads round the area so hopefull as time goes on I will get to now abit about people on the site

That's fine matey, thought this was your first post (this being in the Introduction section) I just wanted to help.

Aye, there are quite a few Co' Durham lads on here from all backgrounds, you should fit in fine.

Have a good old gander around the forum, there's always a laugh and banter on the General or in depth talks on specific categories :) I'm sure you'll make a friend or two in no time.

Grae

ok mate thanks for the advice it was welcomed very much.an yes av been told about of the banter an slaging matches that goes on al try an keep of most of it an concentrate on the decent dog crack an thanks again