Terrier X Beagle Vs Terrier X Spaniel

Pig boy

Guest foxpack

Hi foxpack if you dont mind can i ask you when you are out bushing which of your dogs is most likely too peg game in the bushes,cover ect. atb daywalker.

DSCF0039_zps19d76057.jpg

this little dog never fails to catch bunnies ,struggles to keep hold of them though,,lol

• Like 4

Near 30 years back, a mate put a spaniel over his hard bitten fell type digging bitch. We all thought he was mad but what came out worked just about all they could be worked on at that time, week in week out for all their lives. He later put the bitches back to a beagle and the results were better and were worked equally as hard BUT if I was going to choose 'one' to work alongside my lurcher as a lone busher, those first crosses would win hands down.

Hi foxpack if you dont mind can i ask you when you are out bushing which of your dogs is most likely too peg game in the bushes,cover ect. atb daywalker.

DSCF0039_zps19d76057.jpg

this little dog never fails to catch bunnies ,struggles to keep hold of them though,,lol

Lovely litttle dog, looks just right for bushin ect. Got a little bitch now just a fraction under 12tts got her when she was about seven months old and she is coming on a treat, she will be a year old end of august so still young but she has had a couple of bunnies so far so roll on winter atb fella daywalker.

DSCF0039_zps19d76057.jpg

seen this dog graft non stop in my eyes the perfect busher great coat small and fast through the cove to surprize the gear and get it moveing :thumbs:

• 2 weeks later...

DSCF0039_zps19d76057.jpg

hows he bread mate if you dont mind me askin ;)
Guest foxpack

DSCF0039_zps19d76057.jpg

hows he bread mate if you dont mind me askin ;)

basically he is a 3/4 terrier 1/4 hound mix mate ,bit of beagle,van dean ,

• Like 1