England V Scotland.... Let The Build Up Begin

Does anyone else think this is how we end up with Scottish tramps all over England?

They miss the bus and just carry on with the party,until 6 months later you see them outside asda asking for 20p so they can buy a pack of space raiders.

No Scotsman would ever pay 20p for a packet of f*****g Space Raiders.....there 10p crisps min.... :D Your obviously getting us mixed up with Romanians... :yes:

• Replies 332
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

well really enjoyed that..........a cracking game!!!! and id like to say its been nice to have a football thread on here full of banter again for a change............   end result..............imho

was nea it yous that were mentioning break the English cnuts legs   now your whinging like a muslim on benefits..............

With regards the anthems   Flower of Scotland has a real meaning to me, I carried my best friends coffin to a lone bag pipe player playing it, his father was Scottish.... It always gets me, and l

Does anyone else think this is how we end up with Scottish tramps all over England?

They miss the bus and just carry on with the party,until 6 months later you see them outside asda asking for 20p so they can buy a pack of space raiders.

No Scotsman would ever pay 20p for a packet of f*****g Space Raiders.....there 10p crisps min.... :D Your obviously getting us mixed up with Romanians... :yes:

No it's all a scam,the extra 10p goes in the heroin fund lol

No it's all a scam,the extra 10p goes in the heroin fund lol

That does make more sense...... :D

Scotland has a cricket team??? Probably made up of english immigrant homosexual X Morris dancers ;-)

You might be right, Andy Goram used to play for them and we know how liked to wear tights :D

Scotland has a cricket team??? Probably made up of english immigrant homosexual X Morris dancers ;-)

You might be right, Andy Goram used to play for them and we know how liked to wear tights :D

Aye...on his heed :laugh:

:laugh: I dunno if he played for Scotland but I think he did. He was apparently better at cricket that football which is astonishing cos he was without doubt the best keeper I ever have had the misfortune of watching save after save after save :D

:laugh: I dunno if he played for Scotland but I think he did. He was apparently better at cricket that football which is astonishing cos he was without doubt the best keeper I ever have had the misfortune of watching save after save after save :D
Fat b*****d!!!

Fat b*****d!!!

He never looked like a goalie but by f**k he could fling himself about.

He did play cricket for the Scotland cricket team. Think they were sh1te though!!! As a keeper he was a 1 off...always at his best against celtic as you and TB knew :thumbs:

Fat b*****d!!!
He never looked like a goalie but by f**k he could fling himself about.

Yip... Canny take that away from him, broke my heart a few times!