Lurcher/border Collie

I have a Lurcher x Border Collie,pretty versatile dog,cracking lamp dog,good ferreting dog,hunts up fine,dispatches wounded foxes as good as most,and is fantastic at tracking injured deer in places that many would be dubious of even letting their dog off the leash...don't expect a rosette winner or a dog capable of stopping a daytime big eared bunny but for an obedient,hardy,jack of most trades without being flashy they aint to bad a canine to have at heel...

cb55d340d753854051e65dd13630a809_zps1fdb

• Like 9

Thanks guys think I will get the collie cross then. Got a whippet at the minute and he's coming along nicely. Only used him for ferreting but going to try him on the lamp later in the year.

Just looking for another dog to use with the ferrets mainly and maybe the lamp but not that fussed if its no good on a lamp.

Thanks guys think I will get the collie cross then. Got a whippet at the minute and he's coming along nicely. Only used him for ferreting but going to try him on the lamp later in the year.

Just looking for another dog to use with the ferrets mainly and maybe the lamp but not that fussed if its no good on a lamp.

theres some pups in the 4sale section, collie whippet greys should be ideal 4 what your lookin 4 mate :thumbs:

How old is the whippet? Wouldnt you be better putting all your time into the whippet and trying to get the most out of it? Just a thought.

• Like 3