Last Few Weeks

Well I started the apprenticeship last Wednesday I said I'd treat myself to something, holiday was off the cards now so a gun was the only thing that seemed reasonable. Was looking for a pcp multi shot in .22 when a guy on thl was lookin to swap back to a springer so exchange of guns and a cash amount I'd swapped the hw80k for a brand new in box bsa r10. All the shooting I do is hunting so a precision tool and multi shot capabilities seemed to be the better bet. Sub inch out past 50m is now a common thing when it was a struggle with the consistantcy of a springer.

post-68056-0-63389300-1375736455.jpg[]

After a quick zero a range test out 40m I met up with a mate and got a couple of hours in while the sun was out. All shots were 40m or less and rabbit on zero falling without a kick my mate couldn't believe the accuracy.

post-68056-0-48316600-1375736464.jpg

Well today me an the brother in law had a little man to man time. Went to the gun shop bought some pellets, when back to his (farm) and went down the side of one of the pheasant pens where there is a good 35-40m testing the new pellets in both r10s jsb exact in 4.52 & 5.52 and getting one hole groups it was to windy to go out with the air rifles we took the shot guns and popped afew pigeons off as they were coming into the wheat, Indian take away later and the wind had slowed down and we were out for evening stalk with us getting a rabbit each on some old permission i recently got back this week

post-68056-0-02741300-1375736481.jpg

another couple of photos of the new permission on the first evenings shoot

post-68056-0-27497300-1375737159.jpg

before you start saying look at that twat posting for te camera my mate had taken them or i wouldnt of put on the stupid fly catching look on my face

post-68056-0-01205900-1375737173.jpg

and just for anyone who would like to see me again

this was a few different days in the last couple of weeks for anyone reading and getting confused.

ps: im rarely on my laptop to do write ups anymore so my posts arnt very often.

atb guys

Edited by Lewis Ste
  • Like 1

Thanks lads, got another evening shoot tonight then lamping booked in tomorrow night and il probably get some more range testing in later on in week. If I could upload from my phone you guys would never hear the end of it.

Atb