Saluki Bull Whippet Grey From 8 Weeks To 12 Month

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Pics of my lad from 8 weeks to now 12 months. Has been a pleasure to school over the last year, retrieving rabbits to hand, jumping on command, sit stay etc all in place, Put a lot of time and effort

looks a nice type off bull cross mate .. atb with him

Nice to see them come on.best of luck budy!

Cheers pal! Her dam was 1/2 bull 3/8 whippet 1/8 grey and sire was 9/10 saluki 1/10 grey

How do you get 1/10 grey?

Where there's a will there's a way! Wouldn't know exactly how you'd manage it but the fella that had the sire I've known years and he said the dogs 1/10 grey so that's what it is. Atb pal

Thanks lads, had him out last week manged a decent bag between the dogs for a hours walk on the bunnies

646B4E5C-7884-42A3-889A-C839221F7DF7-207

The merle dog is my best pals, he's deerhound bull grey x collie grey. A very good young dog. Has 2 seasons under his belt and so far has proven him self to be a good dog on all game.

Cheers lads

Wez

Cheers pal! Her dam was 1/2 bull 3/8 whippet 1/8 grey and sire was 9/10 saluki 1/10 grey

Come on pal pack it in its got it in there

Pack it in?

Come on then answer my question please.

I'm curious how you get 1/10 grey. Just not a fraction that you hear of that often and I can't myself see how you would get it...

Pack it in?

I'm curious how you get 1/10 grey. Just not a fraction that you hear of that often and I can't myself see how you would get it...

To be honest I'm with you on that one I also have no clue how you would get it, maybe that's the closest fraction to how much grey was in the sire, but he said 1/10 grey and he's not a liar pal.

Pack it in?

To be honest I'm with you on that one I also have no clue how you would get it, maybe that's the closest fraction to how much grey was in the sire, but he said 1/10 grey and he's not a liar pal.

I've just sat here with pen and paper and you can't get 1/10.

Of course you can eventually or the closest fraction to it might be 1/10. For instance take a dog that is 1/16 then breed that with a dog with some more grey in it I'm sure you could get 1/10 or very close to 1/10 depending on how much grey in each parent

Of course you can eventually or the closest fraction to it might be 1/10. For instance take a dog that is 1/16 then breed that with a dog with some more grey in it I'm sure you could get 1/10 or very close to 1/10 depending on how much grey in each parent

But the base of the fraction is always either 2, 4, 8, 16, 32, 64 etc.

It's not really worth an argument.

Just ask your mate where he got 1/10 from and tell him he's wrong :laugh: