Dynamo Magician Impossible

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

^^^   Lol, if the rumours are true he wouldn't be the first...

Easily explained your a weak jock faggot lol .......

Well I thought more of you mate to jump on this THL bandwagon of abuse that comes my way but recently I have noticed you having a couple of pops at me so I'm informing you that your now "on the list".

did you see the stunt out in the states when he pulled a basketball at either end into an american football???, in front of loads of blokes who had just been playing basketball with the said ball??????????????. Whatever or however he does it, i dont give a f**k, to see peoples faces when he has done something right in front of them is priceless.

• Like 1

did you see the stunt out in the states when he pulled a basketball at either end into an american football???, in front of loads of blokes who had just been playing basketball with the said ball??????????????. Whatever or however he does it, i dont give a f**k, to see peoples faces when he has done something right in front of them is priceless.

Actors...:-). Saying that you'd be fooled pretty easily ya f***ing belter.... Lol

get and put a fence up garfield ya ginger f****r lol. come on Rangers :toast:

Now there's a team that could do with Dynamos help. Even Dynamo couldn't make a cup run disappear that quick.... Ahahahahahaha

• Like 2