First Working Salukis In Ireland?

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Davy I rem colly saluki I hunted with it loads times in ire and eng I've got it runiing 6 mins on tape in house nice bitch she was I always wanted to put my old king dog over her I had a choice of his

but fair play to gorger i dunt no the man but he loves the game to come over hear from ireland i dunt no many that would do that every year an put dogs on line by crabbers

well gf whats the craic lol

me white bitch goes well on them kc but the big dog i had last winter jacknoriide on them so i dropped him of in ely were he should be i got a 2 year old bitch to run aslong with me white bitch this winter so ill be down there again :)

haha f**k me you lot make sum tho lol get them on that big sinky black land ooo ya b*****d see what the spud dogs are made off.... been told about this panther bitch it anygood youths?

yeh won a comp in ireland last year. very fast up and at them bitch. she will glide over the black :thumbs:

poor captains bitch got beat and he didn't even now lol

you should of been a comiedian kc lol :laugh::boogy:

didnt you like me when we met :D:thumbs:

i did kc :thumbs:

what you see is what you get dont let internet cloud your judgement :thumbs: come over for a run pal :thumbs:

i will this october i be over for a while, :thumbs:

• Like 1

Yea was on coveny few days before bully match never seen better told kc that 3 mins you still havnt them tied up yet lol you don't go on cock fen or coveny run more than 4 them diff not. Isn't that were charlie took kipper to see shammy run

haha f**k me you lot make sum tho lol get them on that big sinky black land ooo ya b*****d see what the spud dogs are made off.... been told about this panther bitch it anygood youths?

yeh won a comp in ireland last year. very fast up and at them bitch. she will glide over the black :thumbs:

poor captains bitch got beat and he didn't even now lol

yeah nancy first i heard of it but that kc not right in the head,me and him were on same wave lenght at gamefair but think i hunted a year ahead of him,i knew a wee bit more on coursing lol :laugh:

• Like 1