First Working Salukis In Ireland?

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Davy I rem colly saluki I hunted with it loads times in ire and eng I've got it runiing 6 mins on tape in house nice bitch she was I always wanted to put my old king dog over her I had a choice of his

but fair play to gorger i dunt no the man but he loves the game to come over hear from ireland i dunt no many that would do that every year an put dogs on line by crabbers

well gf whats the craic lol

Yea cap we got some great pups outa dinty only bad litter was to irish beast

would you say that you have been at the fore front of changeing the irish coursing breeding for the better for the rest of the lads over there. i know bolio1 and templeking deserve a mention aswell :yes: with what you have done you are very well thought of over here in england by all the top men :yes::thumbs:

deserves a :clapper: what about tiger and his dad rip and jimmy10 owen o m philip k paddy s edrmond r,they all had well bred dogs to sure i am missing someone lol but fairplay to them all,time for the younger genration to take over now lol

i dont want to get topic locked :laugh::laugh::laugh::thumbs:

speak your mind your doing fine as it is your only telling the truth noting to worry about :laugh::icon_redface: your classed in the younger genartion by the way even though you are wee bit older :D:thumbs:

uve changed :laugh::laugh::laugh::thumbs:

would you say that you have been at the fore front of changeing the irish coursing breeding for the better for the rest of the lads over there. i know bolio1 and templeking deserve a mention aswell :yes: with what you have done you are very well thought of over here in england by all the top men :yes::thumbs:

deserves a :clapper: what about tiger and his dad rip and jimmy10 owen o m philip k paddy s edrmond r,they all had well bred dogs to sure i am missing someone lol but fairplay to them all,time for the younger genration to take over now lol

speak your mind your doing fine as it is your only telling the truth noting to worry about :laugh::icon_redface: your classed in the younger genartion by the way even though you are wee bit older :D:thumbs:

why i think i am the same captain,i think your lovestruck lol,you sure changed :thumbs:

why i think i am the same captain,i think your lovestruck lol,you sure changed :thumbs:

i came over had the crack with you had a drink with you. ok i had your pants down theres no need to jump ship i still like you :D:thumbs:

yeah gorger shortys litter were game as iv seen and try there best every time for ya rem shorty was running bk in comp he end up killing 2 foxes in the same field with his bitch a pure on that bitch I think u get a good pup I toruchered him to let me pup her but its like talking to a brick wall you no wat hes like must get kc to meet him lol

whats the irish dog thats gna take englands fens by storm this october an march then lads?? an never you mind kc you wont tell me your name so im not telling you mine

i am going to try

i came over had the crack with you had a drink with you. ok i had your pants down theres no need to jump ship i still like you :D:thumbs:

thats maybe why i changed you were onto me to fast :laugh: but i get you back what comes around goes around,i stay on my own ship i never jump ship :victory: