Vids

She looks like a good little worker mate!

Word of advice though. Try and stop her trying to get down those rabbit holes otherwise you might loose her. I got my self into a sticky situation with mine who was exactly the same. I spent all of last season gettin it out of her - letting her mark but giving her a tap if she went in a bit far. Seems to have worked for me! :victory:

• Like 2

Word of advice though. Try and stop her trying to get down those rabbit holes otherwise you might loose her. I got my self into a sticky situation with mine who was exactly the same. I spent all of last season gettin it out of her - letting her mark but giving her a tap if she went in a bit far. Seems to have worked for me! :victory:

Thanks mate it does look like she want to go to ground for rabbits, but I do take her ferreting when she marking she go back & forth around the holes then to the same hole, by putting half her body down then look at me to say come on get on with it. Then she stand a way, why I net up give 5 mins put a ferret in then let the games begin. All the time she doesn't touch the nets. She does the same when i'm mooching around when we come across an rabbit earth.

As you see in this video you see her mark then me calling her away.

http://youtu.be/MGmRvDRRGDY

I did go back & got 4 rabbits out of it.

:clapper:Over the last 50 years, I've killed a lot of game,..perhaps, too much... :hmm:

However,..bushing rabbits, etc,..has always been at the top of my list,...I rate it highly.... :yes:

Superb vids,...realy enjoyed them...

All the best, Phil. :thumbs:

Thanks mate it does look like she want to go to ground for rabbits, but I do take her ferreting when she marking she go back & forth around the holes then to the same hole, by putting half her body down then look at me to say come on get on with it. Then she stand a way, why I net up give 5 mins put a ferret in then let the games begin. All the time she doesn't touch the nets. She does the same when i'm mooching around when we come across an rabbit earth.

That's fine mate. As long as she doesn't try. I'm not knocking her at all mate. She looks like she works very well but what what she's doing in those vids reminds me of mine. Just keep an eye on her and if it's starting to get out of hand then nip it in the bud before something serious happens, that's all I'm saying :thumbs:

She looks like a good worker though mate. I've seen a few of your posts, she's credit to you! :victory:

ATB

Sam

:clapper:Over the last 50 years, I've killed a lot of game,..perhaps, too much... :hmm:

However,..bushing rabbits, etc,..has always been at the top of my list,...I rate it highly.... :yes:

Superb vids,...realy enjoyed them...

All the best, Phil. :thumbs:

Thanks Phil you can't beat a good mooch with the dogs

That's fine mate. As long as she doesn't try. I'm not knocking her at all mate. She looks like she works very well but what what she's doing in those vids reminds me of mine. Just keep an eye on her and if it's starting to get out of hand then nip it in the bud before something serious happens, that's all I'm saying :thumbs:

She looks like a good worker though mate. I've seen a few of your posts, she's credit to you! :victory:

ATB

Sam

Thanks that's one thing i've learnt is if you give them an inch they will take a mile. :thumbs::victory: