Ruger 10/22

Yeah me mum did it for me.

Seriously your wrong about the mod thing.

and i think Ducan was right its impossible next your be telling me you can shoot a fox with a 308 further out than 150yrds. your all dreamers.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

sadly I look nothing like rambo, and have not done the rimfire magic route either but I do know that as a work tool, it gets taken out as much as, if not more than my bolt action right tool for the

Ha ha ha are you for real?   I head shoot rabbits regularly up to 90 yards longest being 127yards with my 10/22. I can assure you I'm no Rambo nor do I have any want to be.   I concede if I was pu

Having read all your posts on this thread i have come to the conclusion that you are a complete knob....you can tell the kids are on their main school hols

Yeah me mum did it for me.

Seriously your wrong about the mod thing.

and i think Ducan was right its impossible next your be telling me you can shoot a fox with a 308 further out than 150yrds. your all dreamers.

I hope this comment is a joke? :laugh:

Gr Jacco

In fact if you know youre rifle and bullet it would be possible to shoot a fox at 150 yard with a .22 (beter not try it because of wounding risk)

I shot a wounded goose at 160 yards with my cz .22lr (not recomended i know but the goose was wounded and had no other rifle) and it worked just fine!

Gr Jacco

Edited by bbjaccov5

see i knew i was right, didnt take you long to come round to my point of view. what you have to realise is that iam a god and a font of information both fact and twaddle. and I can always find some twonk that will back me up!!! in this case it was Duncan. no offence Dunc!!

Got a ruger 10/22 had it for donkey years and is still like a tack driver. Admittedly it seems to like CCi but s**t Happens. Personally CZ are the in thing at the moment, not my personal choice. Only magazine trouble I have had is when the moderator broke up inside sending bits into the magazine.

Got a ruger 10/22 had it for donkey years and is still like a tack driver. Admittedly it seems to like CCi but s**t Happens. Personally CZ are the in thing at the moment, not my personal choice. Only magazine trouble I have had is when the moderator broke up inside sending bits into the magazine.

Cz (Bruno )were in thing when I got my 1st .22 nearly 40 years ago , think they stay in fashion because they just keep on going , fire virtually anything you put in them ,I had my one for god no's how many years then for some strange reason traded in for a 10/22 , had that for 8 or 9 years (it only liked cci) now back with a Bruno .....happy days .

its impossible your wrong. it cant be done.

As for the mod thing Charlie all you proved is that you are a right charlie!

Ah Rimmer I'm so glad you have enlightened me with your wisdom, now you have said it can't be done done I have no choice but to stop doing it immediately.

I will from this point onwards resort to barn doors as targets. Is that OK or do you need to ask somone else for advice.

• Like 1

is there such a thing ?????

Having read all your posts on this thread i have come to the conclusion that you are a complete knob....you can tell the kids are on their main school hols

Dont think you have read them all, now whos the knob!!!