• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Mullets are illegal everywhere.

good luck sir ,, best advice I can give .. lern polish or Romanian

Aye just say Lab says its fine............he will say "Lab, froom zee hoonting lifffe?"........You say "Yes".......he'll say "On zur way sir, sorree too keep ooo!".......

I have and do drive all over Europe with sat nav never had an ounce of bother perhaps im just lucky :laugh:

it would be just my luck to just disembark the ferry and get pulled in :thumbs: . When you got the family on board it ain't worth the risk :thumbs: because I ain't got that much coin in me arse pocket .lol

I have been to france loads of times and have never been stopped by police ever.

I wouldnt worry about it, also a tom tom wont update with speed camera info for france anymore anyway

I have and do drive all over Europe with sat nav never had an ounce of bother perhaps im just lucky :laugh:

it would be just my luck to just disembark the ferry and get pulled in :thumbs: . When you got the family on board it ain't worth the risk :thumbs: because I ain't got that much coin in me arse pocket .lol

good luck sir ,, best advice I can give .. lern polish or Romanian :laugh:;)

• Like 1

I dont think they'd inforce half that stuff to a visitor.

that's alright then I'll just say that fanny from Fife said ... :laugh: :laugh:

Aye just say Lab says its fine............he will say "Lab, froom zee hoonting lifffe?"........You say "Yes".......he'll say "On zur way sir, sorree too keep ooo!"....... :laugh:

• Like 1

Yeh it's the speed camera alerts that are illegal ,,,,,remember there's quite a few things you must have in the car in France and its an offence not to have them... Reflective vest for all passengers ,,, warning triangle ,, two yes two breathalysers ,,, gb stickers and them things you stick on your lights,, so they don't blind the frog drivers ...

Also why you using the tolls,,, there fecking expensive. 115 euro to drive from Calais to denia in Spain,,, avoiding the tolls this year I can tell ya.

just for quickness :thumbs:

I got a four hour trip for a wedding then all the way up to euro Disney for the kids then back to the tunnel in the space of 10 days .lol

Sorry predictive txt on phone

Edited by PIL

Yeh it's the speed camera alerts that are illegal ,,,,,remember there's quite a few things you must have in the car in France and its an offence not to have them... Reflective vest for all passengers ,,, warning triangle ,, two yes two breathalysers ,,, gb stickers and them things you stick on your lights,, so they don't blind the frog drivers ...

Also why you using the tolls,,, there fecking expensive. 115 euro to drive from Calais to denia in Spain,,, avoiding the tolls this year I can tell ya.

just for quickness :thumbs:

I got a four hour trip for a wedding then all the way up to euro didn't for the kids then back to the tunnel in the space of 10 days .lol

lol 10 days id drive to Saudi and back in that time :laugh: