COUGH, COUGH, EXCUSE ME... Mr Thomas sir??? :icon_eek:

So remind me Davy, my dear pal...How many times have we shot in friendly competition against eachother ???..................

Three times now, if memory serves me well...( which it does..deliciously very well!)

1.THL Meet June 2011. (I won the Springer title with my HW77 .22 and a score of 50...Still have the nice trophy and certificate proudly on my sill!)

2.VHTV Challenge against you and Si with me and Helen. Old Downs Shooting ground. Just before Christmas 2012. (Si took the Winner's honours that time!) Filmed by Si.

3.The Friendly Meet we had at Old Downs Pursuits few months back....Also filmed by Si.

So, Cough, cough, cough all you like my dear fine fellow. :tongue2::laugh: :laugh: :laugh: I'll be down again to give you rematch No.4 soon my dear pal. You'll see! :huh::thumbs:

So until we meet again my fine young hot shot......With my now-brilliant shooting, Tony Wall/AndyFR1968 .177 HW97K :drinks::yes:

(It seriously is mate. Andy has surpassed himself setting-up the rifle with this installation of Tony's kit and sweetening the lock-time and firing cycle)

Your good friend, admirer (and victor!) with the greatest respect to you as a worthy opponent...any day. :bye:

Simon.

The one and only...

Pianoman

Mwuhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahaha...!!

Edited to add.

Yeah get an HW80. Best break barrel rifle in the world. And don't be put off by negative comments about how heavy they are. It's a man's rifle. Not a pansy arsed PCP!

Edited by pianoman
  • Like 3

I've heard that the HW80 isn't at its best at 12ft lbs. I had one briefly in 177, bought new, and it felt lazy and sluggish.

I was disappointed since I preferred the weight of the 80 over the 95, and have often regretted not having it tuned in some way - short stroking or whatever.

Does anyone know what Tony Wall can do to a legal limit HW80 to make it a little quicker and smoother to shoot?

Oops!

Did I just get a dressing down then lol

Well, I have taken the pants off you three times! :laugh: :laugh: :thumbs:

Aww I couldn't resist that one Davy mate! Hahahahahaha! :laugh::thumbs:

You know I loves ya really! ;)

• Like 2

Fight, fight, fight :laugh: .

Both calm down or ill bring LJ around to sort you both out with her Ultra :tongue2::angel: .

No I think we need another THLF Sunday meet at ODP like before for a 4th mini friendly comp.

The dates its open are:

August 4th and 18th

or

Sept 1st, 15th and 29th.

Who can make what dates?

I quite fancy the 29th Sept if peeps can make it.

Si.

For that matter, I think I'm still quite a few comps up on you mr. thomas, but do you hear me coughing and spluttering in indignation? Take a strepsil for your cough and wind your neck in lol

who rattled your cage! :feck: