Get some lead through it, think you'll find that its such a smooth gun that you think its under powered, mine runs at 10.5, and will whack rabbits well over 40 yards on a good day, chrono it and see what its pushing :thumbs:

• Like 1

When i get mine i hope it only does 10.5 - 11 with its most 'powerful' pellet..

Less chance of getting fcuked by the rozzers and maybe a few more shots aswel per fill, as opposed to 11.5 ??

I know a lot of folk who have f**ked up their HW100's due to powering them up because their used to guns that you can feel a twang through when shot, but the 100's are not like that, they lead you to think that they are under powered, but if anyone believes their gun is, then just get a mate to shoot you on the arse cheek and tell me that they're under powered at 10.5, and don't forget to post the pix of your bruise on here, I could do with a laugh :laugh:

• Like 3

Less chance of getting fcuked by the rozzers and maybe a few more shots aswel per fill, as opposed to 11.5 ??

I know a lot of folk who have f**ked up their HW100's due to powering them up because their used to guns that you can feel a twang through when shot, but the 100's are not like that, they lead you to think that they are under powered, but if anyone believes their gun is, then just get a mate to shoot you on the arse cheek and tell me that they're under powered at 10.5, and don't forget to post the pix of your bruise on here, I could do with a laugh :laugh:

You've more chance of finding yourself owning a overpowered one than a underpowered one in my experience !

You've more chance of finding yourself owning a overpowered one than a underpowered one in my experience !

Been reading all sorts on the Weihrauch owners club.. pretty scary stuff if you read too much into it.

I just want to buy a gun and shoot with it lol