Bsa R10 Or A Daystate Air Ranger???

Hi I have an bsa r10 but have been looking at swapping it for an air ranger. I was just wondering if the air ranger is worth the extra money or would i be better just to stick with the r10 would like some advice off people who have owned both guns thanks. Jonny.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Which is precisely what you get with a Bowkett Blueprint, more consistency, more efficient use of air and a nicer trigger action as well!   Might not be quite as good as the Daystate, but it won't c

Mole has a good point there. Am just gonna have to wait gonna have a trip down to my local gun shop tomorrow going to have a look at the air ranger and have a chat with them see what deal they can giv

Had a r10 sold it for a ranger Enough said

I had an R10 for bout 3 month and considered a Ranger the whole time I had it. Got one eventually, absolutely fantastic!! I love it, it's my main hunting gun and its definately a keeper. Can't compare the R10 to a Ranger. Don't get me wrong the R10's are great for the price, nothing wrong with them at all, but I'm glad I traded in. Also get an uprated stock if you have the cash, I did and was really lucky, got a real nice tiger striped stock

So the air range is worth it then. Looks like I maybe trading the r10 in and to be honest never really thought about sending it off to John bowkett how much does it cost to get it blue printed? Thanks for the replies.

air ranger for me i have shot both r10 and the air ranger but the air ranger shoot 10 times better more shots a fill (350 .177) better consistance , nicer trigger machanisem ( crisper break ) and would say better quality as in the 10 shot mag and the stock feels better to hold

Which is precisely what you get with a Bowkett Blueprint, more consistency, more efficient use of air and a nicer trigger action as well!

Might not be quite as good as the Daystate, but it won't cost as much either!

Edited by secretagentmole
  • Like 3

Mole has a good point there. Am just gonna have to wait gonna have a trip down to my local gun shop tomorrow going to have a look at the air ranger and have a chat with them see what deal they can give me if I part ex my r10.

• Like 1

air ranger for me i have shot both r10 and the air ranger but the air ranger shoot 10 times better more shots a fill (350 .177) better consistance , nicer trigger machanisem ( crisper break ) and would say better quality as in the 10 shot mag and the stock feels better to hold

When will you ever need 350+ shots?? Even when ratting ive never run out of air with my tuned mk1 r10. As for consistency nothing wrong with my r10 over a full fill and s/h was less than half the price of a Daystate Ranger :thumbs: .