Dirty creep

We live in a quiet road at the edge of a village, we only have a few houses near us but right across the road is a guy who is on the sex offenders register who has been released after making videos of himself and little girls - aged 3-10y..the Police say that local kids are not at risk as he made these videos abroad (arent little girls little girls regardless of their nationality???) - he makes me SICK..i swear to God, if i could run him over, i'd reverse back over him again to make sure i'd done a good job..i cant put into words how i feel about this man..there he is swanning around and enjoying life..which is more than can be said for his little victims who have to live with what he did for the rest of their lives..i could swing for that :censored:

Yet again our wonderul criminal justice has let us down...he is free to live as he wants with no thought to his victims or anyone else he may affect..i have two daughters and i HATE living anywhere near this man..he makes me feel physically sick..sorry..but no amount of rehabilitation works with these people..they should be hung.

Who are the real criminals here though?

On the one hand you have the sex offenders

and on the other you have the tree hugging do gooders that say its againts their human rights to lock them up and throw away the key. Do they ever stop to think about the human rights of the victims? do they ever stop to think its not just the victims life thay have a long term effect on? no, do they bollocks.

so next time someone is left scared by this type of filth who, thankfully there isnt that many in the large scale of things. Take time to get your head around this. For every sex case offender there is, there is at least a dozen do good dickheads claiming the human rights act as a reson to help these sickos. And what makes it worse is the fact these people who defend these kind of cases get paid from our money we have paid in taxes to do so.

So i ask you again, who is the real criminal? Is it a sicko who deserves hanging at best, or is it the flash suited, bentley driving, oh i live in the pent house suite kind of human rights lawyer?

Its these kind of low life maggots who know the law and know how to milk it that are the real criminals, because its these types of " i dont have any kind of remorse about defending scum"" lawyers that get folk off and gain their freedom to put yours and my kids in danger.

IT MAKES ME FECKING SICK TO THINK IM SEEN AS A CRIMINAL ON THE SAME LEVEL AS THESE SCUMBAGS IF I COURSE A HARE. BUT YOU KNOW WHAT? I BET THE SELF SAME LAWYER WONT STAND UP TO DEFEND MY HUMAN RIGHTS......WHY?.....BECAUSE THERES NOT AS MUCH MONEY TO BE GAINED IN DOING SO THATS WHY...

FECKING MORONS :censored:

Who are the real criminals here though?

On the one hand you have the sex offenders

and on the other you have the tree hugging do gooders that say its againts their human rights to lock them up and throw away the key. Do they ever stop to think about the human rights of the victims? do they ever stop to think its not just the victims life thay have a long term effect on? no, do they bollocks.

so next time someone is left scared by this type of filth who, thankfully there isnt that many in the large scale of things. Take time to get your head around this. For every sex case offender there is, there is at least a dozen do good dickheads claiming the human rights act as a reson to help these sickos. And what makes it worse is the fact these people who defend these kind of cases get paid from our money we have paid in taxes to do so.

So i ask you again, who is the real criminal? Is it a sicko who deserves hanging at best, or is it the flash suited, bentley driving, oh i live in the pent house suite kind of human rights lawyer?

Its these kind of low life maggots who know the law and know how to milk it that are the real criminals, because its these types of " i dont have any kind of remorse about defending scum"" lawyers that get folk off and gain their freedom to put yours and my kids in danger.

IT MAKES ME FECKING SICK TO THINK IM SEEN AS A CRIMINAL ON THE SAME LEVEL AS THESE SCUMBAGS IF I COURSE A HARE. BUT YOU KNOW WHAT? I BET THE SELF SAME LAWYER WONT STAND UP TO DEFEND MY HUMAN RIGHTS......WHY?.....BECAUSE THERES NOT AS MUCH MONEY TO BE GAINED IN DOING SO THATS WHY...

FECKING MORONS :censored:

well said young man :clapping:

I have a young daughter, and if one of them sick b*****ds came to live any where near me and mine i would do every thing in my power to get him out of the area, i think people like that should never be freed, but should be left in a room with a bunch of women, i know i would have some fun with the dirty wankers. :boxing::boxing:

Have you ever thought of a set-up.

One of the local lads who would be street wise to approch his house looking for the ball that was kicked over the back wall, then when pedo opens the door the fun begins, get the young lad to run screaming from the pedos garden, inform the police that some nasty remark was made to the young lad and believe me the roll on effect from the locals will make his life hell.

This really works :thumbs::thumbs:

Have you ever thought of a set-up.

One of the local lads who would be street wise to approch his house looking for the ball that was kicked over the back wall, then when pedo opens the door the fun begins, get the young lad to run screaming from the pedos garden, inform the police that some nasty remark was made to the young lad and believe me the roll on effect from the locals will make his life hell.

This really works :thumbs::thumbs:

:clapper::thumbs:

a good way to put the frighteners on him is to get a milk bottle,piss in it , then get a rag and burn the end, put the rag into the bottle and leave on his door step. when he sees it he will think that its a petrol bomb that did not ignite. if you some how get caught you can only be done for threatening behaviour not endangering life but it will shit him up enough for him to get the message :whistling:

if i get convicted for coursing my dog is confiscated my car will be taken my driving license gone and a massive fine to boot my name all over the front pages these paedos there identity is kept secret they keep there car so they can still drive around looking for there next victim and no fine and the do gooders find them somewhere to live usually backing onto a school or close to a park they furnish the new place out and sort out every benefit going for the stinking b*****ds this country is well and trully f****d these nutters will protect a hare with there lives if need be but they will expose our children to these vampires without a second thought covered in petrol the paedos and the loonies that protect em and set fire to