Doggymen & Men With Dogs

can ask mods watchin why killing crew aint banned lastnite, he gave as much abuse as anybody an yet only 1 person was banned.... again.... funny ole world this tinterweb

Can I ask why if you've seen posts that you think warranted warnings or bans, you haven't reported them?

some people on here if you reported them your days would be numbered that just the way it is

Care to explain that comment?

Why would anyone's days be numbered if you reported them?

We've all got a responsibility to keep the forum clean, tidy, and free of bullshit and bitchfests.

Use the report function and let the moderators take the flak.

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I would think there are a lot like me, people who just love their dogs be they good or not so good. I'm too old to be taken in by what a lot of people write and don't feel the need to be out every ni

Well said pip. This place is different things to different folk. I come on for a laugh, read some good threads from like minded people. Some folk like sharing experiences and I thank them for it. It's

Don't want to ruin tigers thread so I'll start this one I've been on here a few years now and I've noticed how folk work. There are some top notch doggymen who like to keep quiet, under the radar, I

can ask mods watchin why killing crew aint banned lastnite, he gave as much abuse as anybody an yet only 1 person was banned.... again.... funny ole world this tinterweb

Can I ask why if you've seen posts that you think warranted warnings or bans, you haven't reported them?

i personally thought it was just a bit of an argument, an nobody was doing anything wrong, insults were thrown granted, but from all partys as far as i could see, id a left them get on with it, but to ban 1 out of a group arguing just aint fair imo, from where i was sitting there was 1 member arguin with 3 other members who are all mates an yet only 1 was banned, an it wasnt 1 of the clique, thats for sure :whistling:

You see, there we go again..... "as far as I could see"

Members need to remember that sometimes, abusive posts are removed so you may not see why a member has been warned or suspended.

Please credit the moderators with some sense of justice; we don't just dish out warnings and bans for the hell of it; there's always a reason, and just like the fact that other members can't see your warning levels, the moderators don't tend to come on here and say what punishments they've given or why.

I'm not sure if there is any kind of 'clique' on here; but the one thing I am sure of is that if there is, I'm certainly not a part of it.

If I see abuse, or other breeches in the forum rules, either because I've stubbled on it myself, or followed up a report, I can assure you, I will act and warn if appropriate.

im in both cliques :laugh::laugh::laugh: apparently or so the various Pm`s i receive say :laugh::laugh::laugh:

i personally thought it was just a bit of an argument, an nobody was doing anything wrong, insults were thrown granted, but from all partys as far as i could see, id a left them get on with it, but to ban 1 out of a group arguing just aint fair imo, from where i was sitting there was 1 member arguin with 3 other members who are all mates an yet only 1 was banned, an it wasnt 1 of the clique, thats for sure :whistling:

Members need to remember that sometimes, abusive posts are removed so you may not see why a member has been warned or suspended.

Please credit the moderators with some sense of justice; we don't just dish out warnings and bans for the hell of it; there's always a reason, and just like the fact that other members can't see your warning levels, the moderators don't tend to come on here and say what punishments they've given or why.

I'm not sure if there is any kind of 'clique' on here; but the one thing I am sure of is that if there is, I'm certainly not a part of it.

If I see abuse, or other breeches in the forum rules, either because I've stubbled on it myself, or followed up a report, I can assure you, I will act and warn if appropriate.

im in both cliques :laugh::laugh::laugh: apparently or so the various Pm`s i receive say :laugh::laugh::laugh:

:laugh: :laugh:

matt in all fairness i know your not part of teh clique, nobody likes you enuff to let you be part of there clique :whistling::laugh: no in all seriousness its obvious its happening an fair doos you may not know about it, but other mods do, killing crew, gorger an a few others are openly laffing about ruining so many coursing dog threads, yet anybody that seems to speak out against them gets the high road.. lucky its only the web eh but we should all be treated the same, an having a buddy as a mod should count for nowt :yes:

You 'clique' for both teams :thumbs: I heard that myself... :lol:

You 'clique' for both teams :thumbs: I heard that myself... :lol:

better to go home with something :laugh::laugh::laugh:

matt in all fairness i know your not part of teh clique, nobody likes you enuff to let you be part of there clique :whistling::laugh: no in all seriousness its obvious its happening an fair doos you may not know about it, but other mods do, killing crew, gorger an a few others are openly laffing about ruining so many coursing dog threads, yet anybody that seems to speak out against them gets the high road.. lucky its only the web eh but we should all be treated the same, an having a buddy as a mod should count for nowt :yes:

what have we done so wrong that has upset you spit it out fella :laugh::laugh::laugh:

No reads your posts they are shit :laugh:

Well hopefully "No" enjoys them, is he a very active member I'm not sure that I've heard of him

I f****d that up :icon_redface::icon_redface:

:laugh::laugh:

That's part of the problem Daz.

When you say that you 'speak out' what you actually mean is that you get embroiled in pointless and petty arguments.

It would be much better to report any issues either by using the report function, or via PM.

And yes, you are right, I'm not popular, but then that's not why I'm here.....

bump

That's part of the problem Daz.

When you say that you 'speak out' what you actually mean is that you get embroiled in pointless and petty arguments.

It would be much better to report any issues either by using the report function, or via PM.

And yes, you are right, I'm not popular, but then that's not why I'm here.....

carnt we dont want to be a grass :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

some people on here if you reported them your days would be numbered that just the way it is

Care to explain that comment?

Why would anyone's days be numbered if you reported them?

We've all got a responsibility to keep the forum clean, tidy, and free of bullshit and bitchfests.

Use the report function and let the moderators take the flak.

i got accused last night of reporting someone which wasnt true an start getting a bit abuse from a friend of the person that was banned or got points it only matter time before a couple more join in an when you try defend yourself you get reported