• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

sorry but I wouldn't have him for a mate ...

Anthrax in the smack. Wipe them all out. Make the country a much better place.

and you`ve got pensioners that wont be able to afford to put the heating on this winter...........this countrys welfare system need a shake up big time its time some of these knuts got found out ...

fella in our village supposedly got back and knee problems ---registered alcoholic they gave him a motability car he smashed it up pissed and got banned within a week ..now why the feck would social give an alkie a car :icon_eek:

• Like 1

and you`ve got pensioners that wont be able to afford to put the heating on this winter...........this countrys welfare system need a shake up big time its time some of these knuts got found out ... :censored:

• Like 2

the knut I`m on about gets a daily drink allowance of around 11 quid from dss on top of his invalidity benefits -------he`s living in a 3 bed house on his own all paid for . he`s in town on the first bus and comes home pissed in a taxi every night sits drinking all day in weatherspoons ---------he`s banned from the village pubs because he ends up pissing himself . the council even send gardeners round to do his garden....its making my piss boil thinking about it ............ :censored:

Edited by the_stig
  • Like 1

I've a mate who is a sponger, talked on here before about him. He was showing me brochures for his next free car, 4th I might add. He was livid cos the car he wanted was a 4x4 but they don't come in automatics. I'd give them one of those old fashioned disabled cars, take it or leave it.

The car he was showing me that he was going to get the windscreen carries on right across the roof to the back seats. I said, imagine the cost of that breaks, he said, won't cost me nowt, gen up.

I've a mate who is a sponger, talked on here before about him. He was showing me brochures for his next free car, 4th I might add. He was livid cos the car he wanted was a 4x4 but they don't come in automatics. I'd give them one of those old fashioned disabled cars, take it or leave it.

• Like 4

Exactly.

How can you call a worthless piece of shit like that a friend?

He's always been there for me. It's a side I don't like and I tell him that but he's still a good mate. One of the few guys who's stood by me for over 25 years. He's always played the system though.