Lucus Bred Dogs..

maybe yous should do something about it an drop a few

yeh that would be a great idea, so every tom dick and harry can have pleasure in running them, thats just the kind of guy i am :laugh:

get icey a uniform he can police it when hes up :laugh: 12 on there in feb would make some differance as long as there proper irish one

the only uniform icey will be putting on would be a prison one :laugh::laugh:

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

this might be a better pic tommy, he is sal-grey x collie-grey

your his double young owen

Posted Images

She a very nice bitch that crow bitch,I remember seeing her running around a field when she was only about 2 months I think,and no bother getting threw wire lol,she came on well since then,tommy your bitch is looking well we get winter I see her going be bita crack

• Like 1

yes captain we will do, sure you can show me some them soft ones down in sligo, lol... :thumbs:

Yeah I bring you few soft ones here in Sligo pal,make sure your bitch is used to hedges rushes gates wire ditches,but i am sure you hunt that type of land as well tommy be bit of crack
  • Like 1

yes captain we will do, sure you can show me some them soft ones down in sligo, lol... :thumbs:

Yeah I bring you few soft ones here in Sligo pal,make sure your bitch is used to hedges rushes gates wire ditches,but i am sure you hunt that type of land as well tommy be bit of crack

we will have good crack mate, tell that jet fella get the beers in lol... :thumbs:

Is that your dog banter,not long now to the winter get the young dogs going banter you coming down for a hunt winter you still on for it pal

il be down cap make sure you get the fridge filled cause im staying for a week lol

• Like 1

Your welcome banter I fill the fridge for ya that be no bother, we go down the local pub then after you can hear all the stories about the great Sligo dogs from years ago,you will have great crack we me uncle Josie out and knapps r some good banter there lol all you be hearing is how great GINGER is lol