Advice On A Kit

just noticed that one of the kits just sits there swaying its head from left to right and struggling to walk straight, as its walking its head is still going from side to side, anyone else seen this problem before, any advice on this thanks, all the other kits are well apart from this one

just noticed that one of the kits just sits there swaying its head from left to right and struggling to walk straight, as its walking its head is still going from side to side, anyone else seen this problem before, any advice on this thanks, all the other kits are well apart from this one

hi i had a older ferret that got some disease from hiding its food and eating it afterwards so now i feed my ferrets on dry food in the warmer months then back on meat in winter this also keeps fly numbers down hope this helps :thumbs:

Check for ear mite's..if they get ear mite they can appear to be drunk.. :thumbs:

Edited to add i would still treat it for ear mite even if you can't see any..

Edited by Millet
  • Like 2

hutch is in a shaded area, all my hutches are, been feeding dry, plenty of water and lacto free milk aswell, yea its a bit smaller than the other kits

Have you actually seen this kit drink ??? ........

theres was a pile of the same posts on here two years ago the kits where being feed mince and couldn't walk and doing the same as this one turned out it was calcium deficiency they hadn't devolved right and a fair few folk had problems