Dsc1 Passed !

nice work. did you find it difficult ?

Thanks beast, I did. The tests are no joke, if you don't read the manual, and get an affinity with the type of deer, they can be tricky. But having said that, once you have done it you feel great, and realise how much you didn't know beforehand. However, the course I did with Jelen took my confidence to a whole new level and this was the clincher. Especially with memorising the legal Scottish/English&Welsh stuff, the deer ID (what features do you see?) was fantastic, and female drop dates.

I also did the Online Learning Centre with Jelen Deer - access came with the course - and that was an excellent indicator as to what I was strong on and what I was not. I failed several of the online tests and simply read the subject again and took the test again until i passed. The good thing about that is you can go back over the questions you got wrong and look at why....

Andrew

nice work. did you find it difficult ?

Thanks beast, I did. The tests are no joke, if you don't read the manual, and get an affinity with the type of deer, they can be tricky. But having said that, once you have done it you feel great, and realise how much you didn't know beforehand. However, the course I did with Jelen took my confidence to a whole new level and this was the clincher. Especially with memorising the legal Scottish/English&Welsh stuff, the deer ID (what features do you see?) was fantastic, and female drop dates.

I also did the Online Learning Centre with Jelen Deer - access came with the course - and that was an excellent indicator as to what I was strong on and what I was not. I failed several of the online tests and simply read the subject again and took the test again until i passed. The good thing about that is you can go back over the questions you got wrong and look at why....

Andrew

:thumbs: