What A Difference A Month Makes

We fitted 14 drop boxes a few months on a large arable farm and took some good numbers of rabbits off it and on the last lift a month ago i only took 8 rabbits and the place looked pretty devoid of coneys so a job well done ... Anyway I was at a loose end yesterday evening so I decided to go and have a look at the place and maybe set a few of the traps ... The top end looked pretty dead but there seemed a bit of life at the bottom of the field so I set 8 of the boxes ... Went and checked on them this morning and they produced 21 rabbits .... Amazing how quickly the little shits can re occupy a place .........

image-58.jpg

• Like 6

Top work . Tilley's looking good she looks at more athletic from the last time I saw her . How is she doing?

She is coming on nicely mate ... Starting to lengthen out a bit now and using her stride to her advantage ... She is nice and steady around the nets so its just a case of fine tuning her this coming season now .........

fair play it's nice to see a pup looking and doing so well you should be proud mate :thumbs:

I will wait until she has a few seasons under her belt before I pat myself on the back mate .........