Advice On Airrifle

quite frankly in a word, for a hunting rifle, no.

fine for shooting tin cans mate.. but you will need a better quality rifle if you want to shoot live vermin.

ATB SKoT

Is it mate I am new to this hunting, when I got the gun from the shop they said that will be fine, what gun would you suggest

quite frankly in a word, for a hunting rifle, no.

fine for shooting tin cans mate.. but you will need a better quality rifle if you want to shoot live vermin.

ATB SKoT

Is it mate I am new to this hunting, when I got the gun from the shop they said that will be fine, what gun would you suggest

How much money have you got? And what Do you like the look of?

As moxy says how much money have you got / looking to spend what type do you want pcp or springer ? If money's no object dayatate if a pcp IMO if a springer I'd say hw97kt but that's my opinion

Atb DD

Probely a spring loaded one I have look at hw97kt they look nice gun,

As moxy says how much money have you got / looking to spend what type do you want pcp or springer ? If money's no object dayatate if a pcp IMO if a springer I'd say hw97kt but that's my opinion

Atb DD

You'll be lucky to get a 97kt at your price range

Atb DD

You'll be lucky to get a 97kt at your price range

Yeah just looked on a website they are £475 so I think I will wait for a few months and get one.

Do you need a licence for a hw97 it didn't say you need

Nothing wrong with a falcon though. But with a pre charged set up you will have all the added expense on top. Dive cylinder, reg and hose etc.

me thinks a bit of saving is in order.

Give it some thought. Buy right, buy once. Nothing worse than regret.

IF I had have waited and saved that extra week..??!

Only about £200 really I mite go abit more,

i got change from £200 for a Stoeger X20s, brand new, equipped with a scope and moderator as standard. A bit basic for some, maybe, but most of my club-mates are quite impressed with what you get for your money, even though many of them have much more expensive kit!

You didn't say exactly which Gamo you have, but don't be too eager to give up on it ! You can learn a lot from becoming a good shot with a basic springer rifle.

Good luck,mate and - most importantly - have fun! :thumbs:

Nothing wrong with a falcon though. But with a pre charged set up you will have all the added expense on top. Dive cylinder, reg and hose etc.

me thinks a bit of saving is in order.

Give it some thought. Buy right, buy once. Nothing worse than regret.

IF I had have waited and saved that extra week..??!

Yeah I will wait and have a look at both of them. Dose the dive cylinder last long