Bad Advice In An Airgun Magazine?

Only these mags could produce three pages of text on where to find a pellet headsize. Anything but the commonsense answer;

"Turn the feckin' tin over!"

John Darling must be spinning in his grave!

• Like 3

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I gave up buying the Mags centuries ago. Nothing but a repetition of the same old articles on how to bag bunnies at 20 feet and glowing reviews of shit crap gear to keep the makers of this tat adverti

Your shooting is a personal affair. It's up to you how honest you are with yourself as to your ability to shoot accurately at whatever distance you can. But Rabbit attracting spray? Cheapo 50 quid spr

In the July issue of Airgun World, someone wrote in the letters section that they did not know how to tell if the pellets in the JSB Exact Diablo tin they were buying was 4.5, 4.51 or 4.52.   The ed

Posted Images

Mind. All of the top shelf mags and team wild share something in common.....!

only 14 year olds think there good?

Lol. Not exactly.

full of tits? bunch of c*nts? waste of money? :laugh:

Edited by AR177
  • Like 3

Can't disagree there! I've banged on about the mags solely existing to sell the terminally unwary crap they don't need at prices they can't afford... I mean really, rabbit attracting sprays? glowing reviews of the mk1 r10? Real tree gear? (does anybody outside of hft really use it?)

Erm, I have a pair of Aigle Parcours wellies, which have Realtree print on them, seriously, I have Realtree wellies.

The only reason I bough them was because they fit me (only pair that size in the auction). Had them for over 2 years now, still hardly any wear on the soles, nice and comfy, but still with Realtree!

Can't disagree there! I've banged on about the mags solely existing to sell the terminally unwary crap they don't need at prices they can't afford... I mean really, rabbit attracting sprays? glowing reviews of the mk1 r10? Real tree gear? (does anybody outside of hft really use it?)

Erm, I have a pair of Aigle Parcours wellies, which have Realtree print on them, seriously, I have Realtree wellies.

The only reason I bough them was because they fit me (only pair that size in the auction). Had them for over 2 years now, still hardly any wear on the soles, nice and comfy, but still with Realtree!

why am i not at all surprised...

• Like 1

You also went on ( on every forum on the net ) about how you had a letter printed in one . Says it all really ....

It was not a letter, it was an entire article on the Super 10. Got a nice pair of gloves out of that! I was told by somebody else on open forum that I had been published! Shows how often I buy the magazines!