A Few Runs

thanks saluki 147 for that info about the breeding i taught juke was bred like that myself :thumbs: hows your dogs doing pal be great to see a few pics of them

cm bred the brother to peaches to full greyhound,adog from this litter was the sire to duke,so irishlady would be the great great grandmother to your red and white bitch atb john

thanks john pal i taught that was his breeding alright :thumbs:

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

a few clips here lads footage not the best, the cream bitch is shadow x silky, red and white bitch irish lady line

if that last hare got a way it deserved it good dogs you have

like the cream bitch, run well on tricky ground

thanks saluki 147 for that info about the breeding i taught juke was bred like that myself :thumbs: hows your dogs doing pal be great to see a few pics of them

cm bred the brother to peaches to full greyhound,adog from this litter was the sire to duke,so irishlady would be the great great grandmother to your red and white bitch atb john

thanks john pal i taught that was his breeding alright :thumbs:

no problem jim,ya hear different stories,so we gave Cyril a ring and got it sorted,some nice runs and as long as they can do there stuff makes no difference whats in them,atb john
  • Like 1

some good clips bm....was that dintyhead same lines as lady breed.

thanks pat, i will hopefully get a lot more footage next season on big land, not sure about that dintyhead il check it out for ya, anybody ealse have runs of here in ireland get them up it be great to see them lads i love watching runs here in ireland :thumbs:

Some good runs banner that land a lot like selmish in parts. Like the cream bitch . Speedie can you for once stop having digs s. You have showed your dogs once doubled up and hare got away.

Be careful icey where you walking them dogs stay away from the motorways and go and get yerself a camera .Yea could be the first man from that part of the country to put a clip on you tube :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

• Like 1