Deben Lithium Battery Problems

Has anyone else had trouble with the above, also with the chargers that they come with ? I've had a major fault with mine but wondered if alone in my disappointment with what is meant to be ' The best ' ? I'm sending my equipment back and seeing what their response is. Cheers all :thumbs:

Has anyone else had trouble with the above, also with the chargers that they come with ? I've had a major fault with mine but wondered if alone in my disappointment with what is meant to be ' The best ' ? I'm sending my equipment back and seeing what their response is. Cheers all :thumbs:

only trouble i have had is the poxy connector

battery is great.. :yes: ,but the charger and connector...fcukin shite... :laugh::thumbs:

battery is great.. :yes: ,but the charger and connector...fcukin shite... :laugh::thumbs:

same here to :huh:

Yep, my connector is knackered too along with the lead into it :censored: Also the car charger has been used very sparingly and is no longer usable. Has anyone bothered sending their stuff back to DEBEN ? If so what was the outcome ?

never had a problem with the batteries, always had problems with the fecking conectors. never had any problems with the lithium charger either.

i got a deben lithium and lazerlight variable which is tempramental i think the dimmer on mine is faulty ,the only good thing with these batterys is there lightweight, used to use the lazerlight cb2 that lamp never let me down ,for the money the lithiums and lightforce cost its a joke