2Lb Of New Spuds, Bunch Of Carrots, Spring Greens And Shooting.

Well needed some nice veg to go with the bunnies shot yesterday Noticed a place selling veg on the way back from where my main permission is, so bearing in mind food miles, carbon foot prints etc we called in. Nice veg. Nice new potatoes, carrots, some lovely spring cabbage, go well with bunny that will, had a natter, she said pity someone wont shoot on our land, I said someone will you know, oh good was the reply, have a word with our son.

Upshot of it is I now have a permission to deek pigeons on with a side chance of rabbit!

• Like 1

Nice one mole good on you mate i got a new perm more or less the same way i was taking to a woman on one of my perm,s she had been told to see me about the crows nicking her hen,s eggs had a chat to her and then the next morning took care of the crows for her and now i can go eny time i like don't even have to phone her first just park my car at the top of her drive so she knows im there atvbmac