A Bit Different .. Random Pics From My Friends Garden

Ive had a look at some reviews and bought the sx50 ,

Thanks for your input Kay ,it pointed me in the right direction though i was nearly persuaded to buy the nikon p510

Just got to find time to get out with it now and learn the settings

Oh I am excited now :laugh: .. cant wait to see your pics when you get out . It took me a few weeks to get used to it .. but once I got familiar :thumbs: with the different settings it was fairly easy

As soon as I've sold my Nikon d40x, I'll be getting the sx50 :thumbs: you've definitely sold it to me :thumbs: which card do you recommend?

Thanks for your input Kay ,it pointed me in the right direction though i was nearly persuaded to buy the nikon p510

Oh I am excited now :laugh: .. cant wait to see your pics when you get out . It took me a few weeks to get used to it .. but once I got familiar :thumbs: with the different settings it was fairly easy

As soon as I've sold my Nikon d40x, I'll be getting the sx50 :thumbs: you've definitely sold it to me :thumbs: which card do you recommend?

I am not sure about the cards the one I have got is an extreme pro 16 gb sandisk .. its ok for my needs to be honest .. not sure if a better one would stop that buffering when on rapid shooting :thumbs:

I am not sure about the cards the one I have got is an extreme pro 16 gb sandisk .. its ok for my needs to be honest .. not sure if a better one would stop that buffering when on rapid shooting :thumbs:

Thanks Kay, I'll try the 32gb.