Whippet X Greyhound

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is the litter sister to the fawn & white dog, she's standing tts at about 21"

Here's afew home bred whippet/greyhounds, first 3 pics are of our 8 month old pups

Posted Images

there's a lad here in anglesey with a litter. iv got a bitch from the last litter. il get his number for u if u want?

Yeah that would be good cheers, are they from racing stock? Don't want pedigree blood or working stock told they not fast enough when it comes to racing

braw dogs like anything else keep them fit and there kept at the right running weight,,,helps a lot ,,exciting to watch ,,,most are biddle easy to work with like marmite ,,u love them or hate them

spot on whippet grey i run my dogs on all type of land and not had any problem just the odd cuts and knocks

braw dogs like anything else keep them fit and there kept at the right running weight,,,helps a lot ,,exciting to watch ,,,most are biddle easy to work with like marmite ,,u love them or hate them

spot on whippet grey i run my dogs on all type of land and not had any problem just the odd cuts and knocks

are yours 1st crosses delboy ped whippet to greyhound ?

This is my bitch 5 years old ish, 3/4 grey 1/4 whippet. not a bad bitch like a rocket lacks a little nose but puts game in the bag. A real nice easy dog to own, easy to keep fit but need lots of good grub or they look like a radiator after a hard mooch or nights lamping. Had a few knocks and bumps nothing major and no more than my collie x. Will probably stick a half X collie over her in the future.

tinkerresized.jpg

• Like 2

ALRIGHT MATE .

WHIPP X GREWS ARE MEGA.

20YRS RUNNING HARES WITH SAL XGREW ALSO SALX WHIP.AND IF YOU WANT IT DEAD IN FRONT OF YOU WHIP.XGREW :thumbs:

is that right lol you would know youve had one for 6 months and you also took pups out it

Edited by nothernlite