She Has Her New Glass

I was going to get the air max iv 3,9,50 but got these off my shooting partner vislauk for £70 instead there hawk nite eye 6.5,20,50 AO.IR as he has just bought a hw 100 full lenth and he put his vipers on that he had just bought so i lay.ed clame to the hawks put them on yesterday and set them up last night at the farm there spot on well happy with them what do you think of them lads atvbmac

post-63400-0-20718400-1371332082_thumb.jpg

post-63400-0-77541800-1371332093_thumb.jpg

post-63400-0-55086400-1371332106_thumb.jpg

post-63400-0-08388500-1371332125_thumb.jpg

post-63400-0-39146100-1371332140_thumb.jpg

• Like 2

Very nice addition to the ‘crow sport’ :thumbs:

Regards, Steve

Cheers steve set them up then had a walk into the woods and took a crow strait out at 25 yards turned the zoom up and made the crows eye look like a tennis ball :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: so she is still living up to her new name the famous CROW SPORT :victory::victory: some of my mate,s are starting to call me the CROW MAN :laugh::laugh::laugh: atvbmac

Edited by bigmac 97kt
  • Like 1

Regards, Steve

Cheers steve set them up then had a walk into the woods and took a crow strait out at 25 yards turned the zoom up and made the crows eye look like a tennis ball :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: so she is still living up to her new name the famous CROW SPORT :victory::victory: some of my mate,s are starting to call me the CROW MAN :laugh::laugh::laugh: atvbmac

Must get some tips of you 'CROW MAN', a recent request to cull crows is proving more difficult than I first thought. It’s a farmyard with very little natural cover. Tried last night with magpie, and crow decoys, even used a battery pecking crow with lots of bread scattered around. Plenty of crows about but none in range, I’m sure they made recce flights over the decoys and bait and then reported back to the murder poised at a distance. All I managed to get was one solitary pigeon. I have been thinking of buying a camo tent off ebay and draping the window with my camo net; leaving it against a wall overlooking the overhead wires where they frequently perch, that is until I’m around with the rifle.

Regards, Steve

Regards, Steve

Must get some tips of you 'CROW MAN', a recent request to cull crows is proving more difficult than I first thought. It’s a farmyard with very little natural cover. Tried last night with magpie, and crow decoys, even used a battery pecking crow with lots of bread scattered around. Plenty of crows about but none in range, I’m sure they made recce flights over the decoys and bait and then reported back to the murder poised at a distance. All I managed to get was one solitary pigeon. I have been thinking of buying a camo tent off ebay and draping the window with my camo net; leaving it against a wall overlooking the overhead wires where they frequently perch, that is until I’m around with the rifle.

Regards, Steve

All i use is full camo gear and a camo face net just find some were to sit and be still make shoor you have no skin on show were glove,s to try to find cover even if its a wall or even under a tractor or trailer and every time you go move to a different place as they will know your there crows will remember your face there not stupid birds if there is barns in the yard sit in them where you can see them but they can not see you and then its a waiting game.Once you have taken your shot they will fly off but will be back. Im lucky as there is a rookery on my perm and plenty of tree,s to sit under but on the new perm there is not alot of cover but still took care of the crows for the owner bread will work in your back yard but may not on a farm COVER is your most important thing see the farmer or land owner and ask if you can build a hide and leve it there for a few days before you use it so they can get used to seeing it now when you do use it they will fly off as i have said but just wait and they will be back my best time i find is just before dusk and dawn,DUSK they will try and fill there belly's before they sleep and DAWN they will want to fill there belly's hope this helps you steve atvbmac

Iv got a set of these on my hw80k nice clear scopes but find the reticle quite bold and thick so am thinking of changing them over to my r10 .177 for lamping/night shooting then the finer reticle on my day time .22

I like them Lewis but the recital on my nc stars is better i must admit as you know as you have shot the raider that they are fitted to atvbmac