Very Strange...

A guy I know joined my gun club as a probationary member. No problems and not a bad shot. On his 5th visit he was called to one side and told that the club "had grave concerns" about him becoming a member but wouldn't or couldn't elaborate.

Having the hump, he didn't go for a couple of weeks then when he went there last Tuesday, he was once again taken to one side and he was given his membership money back, in cash, and told not to come again.

He's got a SGC, so he can't be that dodgy, but the club won't tell him what it's all about. :hmm:

It's a private club, so they can have whoever they want as a member, but it all seems very odd.

That's a bit out of order isn't it? They could at least tell him why he wasn't welcome.. :hmm: Are the club usually a cliquey lot or something?

Yes, like most of the clubs round here. Thing is this guy gets on with everyone, polite, doesn't point guns at people and if they have me and my son as members, they can't be that fussy. Seems to be more to it than what I could overhear - and I was earwigging quite a bit. :laugh:

That's a bit out of order isn't it? They could at least tell him why he wasn't welcome.. :hmm: Are the club usually a cliquey lot or something?

Yes, like most of the clubs round here. Thing is this guy gets on with everyone, polite, doesn't point guns at people and if they have me and my son as members, they can't be that fussy. Seems to be more to it than what I could overhear - and I was earwigging quite a bit. :laugh:

had his leg over someones Mrs :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

He didnt shag another members Mrs when he was 21 did he? Thats what happened to me when I tried joining my local. The guy I used to live next door to, had taken up air gunning in the 11 years since I last seen him, and wasnt very happy to see me turn up at "his" club. Come to blows before I even set foot in the place, His club saved him from a right arse kicking.. Oh to be young and naive again :laugh:

• Like 1

I think we can discount the shagging someone's wife option. He's probably the least shaggable person around...south of Hartlepool. :laugh:

Yeah, but if hes packing a tool, could be a game changer, and once it gets round the woman - woman talk, well, there`d be no looking back :D

• Like 1

I think we can discount the shagging someone's wife option. He's probably the least shaggable person around...south of Hartlepool. :laugh:

Yeah, but if hes packing a tool, could be a game changer, and once it gets round the woman - woman talk, well, there`d be no looking back :D

Thats why im a married man, becuase it certainly isnt for my looks or money