Back At The Crows

after my success on friday i thought ide go back to the wood again where i got the crow. so i set off at 7pm with the webley and plenty of pellets and saw a squiirel as soon as i got there but it run off through the trees straight away. so got the the place and sat down and waited. all the time there was loads of crows and jackdaw flying around, teasing me but i couldnt get a clear shot because of the leaves. so i decided to move to a new spot and was presented with a crow. took the shot and the pellet struck but it managed to fly off and dropped down in a jungle of a meadow and i coudnt find it. so moved to a new spot and missed a pigeon and a jackdaw, so i wasnt best pleased :censored: . it was dark by now and had to rely on seeing anyting against the skylight. then what i thought was a crow came and landed in the ash tree i was waiting under so took aim and it dropped like a stone. i had some trouble finding it but finally found it wasnt a crow it was a rook! my 1st rook ever :thumbs:

Snapshot_20130609_zpsd16dfc66.jpg

i know its a bad picture but i thought it take it anyway :thumbs:

• Like 2