had a run up to christians to collect some racers for my young lad,very helpfull bloke,even told us what was worth a visit in the area so we could make a day of it for the kids,thanks again chris ,young jake is already letting em out into main shed with door open ,they will be on lawn by weekend :laugh::thumbs: atb.

• Like 1

Be interesting to see if they will be Peregrine food. I was once told, when flown amongst other colours, the whites seemed not to attract too much attention. I don't know whether it's the unusual colour or coincidence, but none of the white were taken on training flights. The main problem was finding good enough white Birds to Race with.....lol.

had a run up to christians to collect some racers for my young lad,very helpfull bloke,even told us what was worth a visit in the area so we could make a day of it for the kids,thanks again chris ,young jake is already letting em out into main shed with door open ,they will be on lawn by weekend :laugh::thumbs: atb.

Just keep the food a little bit tight a couple of nights be for they will be fine, hope he has fun with them. :thumbs:

I have a few white Busshearts and have flown them for a few years. None have returned with hawk strike marks, I find its mostley the pieds and white flights that attract the hawks. I am packing up the pigeons after 15yr due to sparrowhawks around here amongst other things. Oddly enough I have a lot of dark chqs. and black pigeons {Southwells and Southwell x,s} and the hawks don,t seem to like them either. Maybe just coincidence! Good luck with the birds mate,

I have a few white Busshearts and have flown them for a few years. None have returned with hawk strike marks, I find its mostley the pieds and white flights that attract the hawks. I am packing up the pigeons after 15yr due to sparrowhawks around here amongst other things. Oddly enough I have a lot of dark chqs. and black pigeons {Southwells and Southwell x,s} and the hawks don,t seem to like them either. Maybe just coincidence! Good luck with the birds mate,

Just a thought mate just race backs and pure whites :thumbs:

• 4 weeks later...