Cornwall Show

Well, just getting ready to go and queue in traffic for two hours to get into the royal cornwall show. Never been before so should be a good day out, i hope. Its on the wifes to do list now we live down here so i have to tag along as shes the boss . :yes:

Just spent the day walking round and to be honest mate you are 100 percent right. 1st and last time for me. Cost £16.50 each to get in and then the robbing b*****ds want to charge you £3.50 for a programme to tell you where everything is. :censored:

Did i fcuk £4.50 for a 1/4 pounder £2.50 for a tray of chips. I would rather eat my own vomit than pay that price.Beer was normal prices though so at least i could drown my sorrows. Could have gone bassing on a boat today as well. :cray:

• Like 1

Yes mate i would imagine a pitch at one of these kind of things costs a lot of money.

I wont be making the same mistake again mintstick, its fishing everytime for me.

Edited by robbo
  • Like 1

Friends of mine do a trade stand there Bry ( united Roofing Products), god knows what it costs them...

Been to the Devon County Show a few times, but that's got too expensive now, your looking at over 100 quid day with the kids ( fck that)

You know for next year to go bassing mate.... I'm out Sunday morning, live eeling in the estuary I'll let you know how it goes

Cheers

Kev

I went on Thursday, it's all about local knowledge, I was in there by 20 to 9am. LOL

Free beer tasters and food tasters in the Cornish Farming tent LOL

Too fecking hot for the animals though and if your prepared you can take a picnic

and spend all day watching the displays etc at £16.50 its not the cheapest but when you think of it,

its only the sameas 4 or 5 pints of beer. :yes:

Cheers, D.