Picture Of Bannerman Bitch

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

a few pictures for banter and captain and a few more lads that was looking for them, brown dog is irish lady lines owned now by g.f brindle bitch is a first x saluki greyhound out of mike, red and whi

yes jimmy10 thats her, she doing very well brendy im more than happy with her, that mike dog puts fire in them she killed a few foxs last season that i meet while hunting rushey ground.

iv seen this girl run nearly as much as her owner and I must say its a real treat to watch her on a long ear, shes the real deal

BANNERMAN ASKED ME TO PUT THEM UP FOR HIM ,

ATB SOUNDER

c99ba7b3-e1d2-4d36-89eb-a1e0b9322d40_zps

88cb8f58-e8d2-4537-af3d-326bfdf6b6ae_zps

DSC00627_zpsbd9dc6a2.jpg

iv seen this girl run nearly as much as her owner and I must say its a real treat to watch her on a long ear, shes the real deal

do you still have the litter sister she was nice bitch

no banter i gave her to my brother when she was 10 months old he had my head done in asking me about her so i gave her to him which was a big mistake because he is a terrible dog man lol, and he ran the brains out of her then she tore ligiments in her front leg so she was runied before she got started, j.s from dunmore has her full brother lovely animal

• Like 1

no banter i gave her to my brother when she was 10 months old he had my head done in asking me about her so i gave her to him which was a big mistake because he is a terrible dog man lol, and he ran the brains out of her then she tore ligiments in her front leg so she was runied before she got started, j.s from dunmore has her full brother lovely animal

was that the dark brindle bitch?

BANNERMAN ASKED ME TO PUT THEM UP FOR HIM ,

ATB SOUNDER

c99ba7b3-e1d2-4d36-89eb-a1e0b9322d40_zps

88cb8f58-e8d2-4537-af3d-326bfdf6b6ae_zps

DSC00627_zpsbd9dc6a2.jpg

must be a good bitch, she certainly looks the part, what is the land like over there to run, is it big open land like over here?