Bulgaria Shooting.

Going on holiday to Sunny Beach in Bulgaria. Just wondering if anyone who has been there knows of any shooting ranges? I've seen one called 'Condor shooting range' which seems good, a lot of pistols and AK47's etc, if anyone has been or knows of any others any info would be appreciated.

a friend just come back on monday. he said really cheap and he was shooting airgun, mp40, bolt action rifle, and ak47 after they took him out in 4x4 off roading in some ex russan military vehicle.. all for about £35.. +about 45p a pint up to as much as £1.50

• Like 1

I stayed in bulgaria for a bit thought the food was good never went to tourist destinations was in yambol the place was a shithole rats running around on the streets the people was nice tho and it was cheep as fook 5 of us had a 3 course dinner with drinks and it come to the equvilant of 28 pound

in general joe,serioulsy bad.and i know im a fussy eater,but everyone was the same.you could tell the brits at dinner time.they were all round the chip cart lol

Thank f**k there was a mcdonalds or id have starved.there was a pike on the menu once head tail the lot lol

• Like 1

in general joe,serioulsy bad.and i know im a fussy eater,but everyone was the same.you could tell the brits at dinner time.they were all round the chip cart lol

Thank f**k there was a mcdonalds or id have starved.there was a pike on the menu once head tail the lot lol

Nothing wrong with a bit of protein :laugh: they even had the nerve to serve me carp in Austria :laugh:

God damn it! I'm such a fussy eater as well! When in turkey all I ate was chips and mcds and when in Cyprus I had spag bol 5 out of the 7 nights lol! I'll just need to have a liquid diet :)

Edited by Joe87