Brazil V England Predictions......:)

Baw no Englisman who follows football thinks we're going to win the World Cup but every supporter of football wants they're side to do well... The difference being England tend to qualify for the big tournaments since 66 we've gone out at semi final and quarter final stages in the euros and world cups.... We're not a failure on the world stage, the thing is when England fans are passionate about they're side they're called big headed, egotistical blah blah blah, if it's a Scotsman, Irishman or Welshman they're called the most passionate fans in the world or some other crap....

Thing is mate, we don't qualify for nowt, cos we are keek. So we spend the summer listening to how the cups coming home........ When it goes tits up, what you expect us to do? Say..... Awww bad luck chaps, next time what

Id expect you to say " right lads what the f**k can we do to make sure WE qualify for the next tournament "...................But you lot dont do that you take more glory from us going out than you take from yourselves getting in !............And the word that my friend.....is f****n SAD !

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

No i completely agree mate they were fun days id love to have them back.............i just dont get that mentality of wishing us bad more than you wish yourself good..........in a Wales/Ireland/Scotla

2-1 England..... I'm a typical think we're better than we are England fan lol   Come on England !!!

And there it is!!!!!!   I take it all back we are the best team in the world lol   Rooney RooneyRooney!!!!   Haha

Baw no Englisman who follows football thinks we're going to win the World Cup but every supporter of football wants they're side to do well... The difference being England tend to qualify for the big tournaments since 66 we've gone out at semi final and quarter final stages in the euros and world cups.... We're not a failure on the world stage, the thing is when England fans are passionate about they're side they're called big headed, egotistical blah blah blah, if it's a Scotsman, Irishman or Welshman they're called the most passionate fans in the world or some other crap....

Thing is mate, we don't qualify for nowt, cos we are keek. So we spend the summer listening to how the cups coming home........ When it goes tits up, what you expect us to do? Say..... Awww bad luck chaps, next time what

Id expect you to say " right lads what the f**k can we do to make sure WE qualify for the next tournament "...................But you lot dont do that you take more glory from us going out than you take from yourselves getting in !............And the word that my friend.....is f****n SAD !

Gnash, why do you crave our support? I couldn't tell you what it's like getting in, I was only a boy lol

I dont crave,need or want your support......Baw this is how it works.....when a man throws a punch at you for no reason,you block it then throw a harder one back.

When YOU write things throwing shit at English football for no reason.....why do you call it " craving your support " when you get shit back.

I dont crave,need or want your support......Baw this is how it works.....when a man throws a punch at you for no reason,you block it then throw a harder one back.

When YOU write things throwing shit at English football for no reason.....why do you call it " craving your support " when you get shit back.

Just seem to get upset that us scots hate you lot, to the extent of making up theories........ Take it from me, we just hate you :laugh:

Youd rather we won????? I find that hard to believe. At no point do i want England to win at anything.... :laugh::tongue2:

In a match between yous and Nigeria of course id want yous to win.............against the Welsh or Irish i couldnt really care less your all equal in my eyes.....but against ANY foreign nation id want yous to win yes....dont get me wrong it aint gonna break my heart if you lose but id be rooting one way more than the other.

You Jocks still seem to think theres some big rivalry going on like there was when we played the home internationals....them days are gone boys,personally i think the only reason you boys try to hold onto the rivalry is because it gives you a little bit more importance in that we havent completely forgotten about you in footballing terms like the rest of the world has :tongue2:

Its a real shame that we dont play anymore...i know it doesnt bother you.. :angel: but i really enjoyed the battles. No matter how shit we were at the time the games were always well contested. I'll try and explain how it feels for me in terms you'll hopefully get mate...You know that happy, everyone up for it attitude that you love so dear at the Hammers, where everyone seems like one big family well being a Scotsman living in Fife the majority support Celtic or the other lot....so these big footballing days your in the pub and its half and half. When Scotland play its everyone in the pub together, the atmosphere is electric and everyone is rooting for the same side. France 98...the last time we got the joys of competing in a tournament...i can remember getting an early finish at work to go watch the Brazil game....quality.

I'm not bothered, i'll say it, i'm jealous that England qualify and get to enjoy all that.....maybe if we could get our fingers out our arse and finally qualify again my concentration will be on Scotland games rather than "hope England get pumped!!"..... :thumbs:

Just seem to get upset that us scots hate you lot, to the extent of making up theories........ Take it from me, we just hate you :laugh:

" upset " :icon_eek: .................i find you hilarious Baw you dont upset me in the slightest....... ............You stick at it son,keep ranting on about the imaginary intense rivalry and you wont be forgotten quite as quick as the rest of the world have forgotten you..................what a degrading tactic to have to resort to :laugh:

Its a real shame that we dont play anymore...i know it doesnt bother you.. :angel: but i really enjoyed the battles. No matter how shit we were at the time the games were always well contested. I'll try and explain how it feels for me in terms you'll hopefully get mate...You know that happy, everyone up for it attitude that you love so dear at the Hammers, where everyone seems like one big family well being a Scotsman living in Fife the majority support Celtic or the other lot....so these big footballing days your in the pub and its half and half. When Scotland play its everyone in the pub together, the atmosphere is electric and everyone is rooting for the same side. France 98...the last time we got the joys of competing in a tournament...i can remember getting an early finish at work to go watch the Brazil game....quality.

I'm not bothered, i'll say it, i'm jealous that England qualify and get to enjoy all that.....maybe if we could get our fingers out our arse and finally qualify again my concentration will be on Scotland games rather than "hope England get pumped!!"..... :thumbs:

No i completely agree mate they were fun days id love to have them back.............i just dont get that mentality of wishing us bad more than you wish yourself good..........in a Wales/Ireland/Scotland versus Nigeria fixture i just cant get my hear round cheering on Nigeria.............International football just doesnt carry the same rivalry as club football id become a lifelong member of the Glasgow Girl Guides if they could get one over on Millwall !!......But international rivalry just doesnt have that intensity.

Edited by gnasher16
  • Like 2

Youd rather we won????? I find that hard to believe. At no point do i want England to win at anything.... :laugh::tongue2:

In a match between yous and Nigeria of course id want yous to win.............against the Welsh or Irish i couldnt really care less your all equal in my eyes.....but against ANY foreign nation id want yous to win yes....dont get me wrong it aint gonna break my heart if you lose but id be rooting one way more than the other.

You Jocks still seem to think theres some big rivalry going on like there was when we played the home internationals....them days are gone boys,personally i think the only reason you boys try to hold onto the rivalry is because it gives you a little bit more importance in that we havent completely forgotten about you in footballing terms like the rest of the world has :tongue2:

cant believe im going to say this........... :blink: but i wish scotland were at least on a level with england mate same with wales and both the irish teams..........i think losing a real competitive nature against our neighbours is damaging for all the countries involved.........if we all had teams of equal measure and the competition really began at home for bragging rights then maybe, just maybe we would all be in a better shape to take on the rest of the world!!!

look at brazil neighbours like argentina, colombia chile etc etc all them teams wont to be brazil and beat them, even base there football on them and it shows imo even a country the size of uruguay (a mere dot on the landscape compared to brazil) are right up there in most major tournaments even winning the copa america last time!!!

this sets them up for next year in brazil nicely while scotland sit at home watching it on tv..........yes scottish football is shit........but imo its a shame a country thats produce so many great players and managers cant get the act together on the pitch and have been reduced to being has beens that are happy to get by watching the succesful team on this island "getting pumped"......... :blink:

JMO mate................... :victory:

Edited by lurcher1
  • Like 1

if you have a great midfield then one lone striker can work but like i say the middle must be world class, england believe in defending so ones man up front limits you to just a few chances per match.

I'd agree mate, you need 2 good wide men that can beat a man, we've got Gerrard and Wilshere to come back, but Walcott and Milner aren't good enough out wide ( Walcott should be a world beater with his pace, but he's scared to take on his man regularly) chamberlain looks a good player, and should be encouraged to run at players and commit, don't stifle his talent... Lets see how Zaha develops, and that winger for Wigan ( mcmanamhon I think) tore Man City to pieces.... I don't like 1 up front but played right with pacy players it can easily be 3 up front...

Edited by NEWKID

how many will brazil win by???....... :D

I predict you are a fookin raging scrap loving homo :air_kiss:

less of the homo............ :censored::D

Edited by lurcher1

scotland will never have a team baw an its all down to religion sad really cause on both sides yous are so passionate about your football