Tough Little Creatures

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

As we speak she is in a cat carry case munching on a pigeon and going nuts trying to get out whenever she hears me lol ... She is a tuff little fukcer that's for sure ... Yep them lumps were massive .

Just had my Jill back after having two massive cancer growths removed from her ovaries ... She is my best worker and when your income depends on your ferrets and dogs then when you find a problem you

Just clicked on to this whilst eating a Chinese carry oot.

hope she gets better soon mate....................Thats some growth!!!!! is she one of the one's you were chucking over the hedge to me that day?

Yes mate the sandy Jill ........

hope she gets better soon mate....................Thats some growth!!!!! is she one of the one's you were chucking over the hedge to me that day?

Yes mate the sandy Jill ........

I thought so i can't see her slowing up . fair play she could move.you must have a good vet down that way it would cost me twice as much only to bring mine home in a box.

oh and thanks for not mentioning my trowing ability :icon_redface:

I already mentioned your gay throwing arm ages ago in the five nations thread lol ... Young RAW throws like old people fukc :laugh: ...........

:laugh::laugh: i'll put it down to fatigue from carrying you about all day.......... :whistling::laugh::laugh:

Edited by R.A.W

Those who have not fully understood the rabbit catching business,..(and it is a business)...would not appreciate the luxury of turning up on a job with a team of dogs and ferrets , (and human compatriots), that really do know the game,...and the facts are,.such a requisite is priceless....

Good luck to the red ferret,..and lets hope this operation does not halt her career...

All the best, PL.

Edited by Phil Lloyd

looks like her breeding days will be over, she has been a smashing worker.

i take it you will have kept offspring off her to keep the strain going?

cancer growth removed from her ovaries,.im glad im not the only thick cnut on here,..... :D

edit to say use a pretty lad Kenneth...... ;)

Cheers for all your good words fellas she is like a wound spring so I am sure that she will make a full recovery ........

Well,.if you are talking about the notorious 'Four Toes',...I can only congratulate you, on sticking by a workmate, that has literally put hundreds and hundreds of rabbits, in the bag :clapper:

Those who have not fully understood the rabbit catching business,..(and it is a business)...would not appreciate the luxury of turning up on a job with a team of dogs and ferrets , (and human compatriots), that really do know the game,...and the facts are,.such a requisite is priceless....Good luck to the red ferret,..and lets hope this operation does not halt her career...

All the best, PL.

]DSC_0001.jpg

It was indeed the infamous four toes mate and there is no way I could leave a ferret that can cover a 300 meter long warren as fast as a whippet go down hill for the sake of 90 quid :thumbs: ... The ferret has earned me vastly more than a mere £90 and will earn me vastly more in the future ...... I have a few kits off her that are starting to show some decent promise so although her breeding seasons are over I still have the blood line ............

• Like 1

looks like her breeding days will be over, she has been a smashing worker.

i take it you will have kept offspring off her to keep the strain going?

cancer growth removed from her ovaries,.im glad im not the only thick cnut on here,..... :D

edit to say use a pretty lad Kenneth...... ;)

I know mate and I get better looking with age :air_kiss: ...........

Good on you Socks..... Like you say £90 is fcuk all for a Real ferret, Glad you stuck by her too many theses days see them as fcuk all. ''Free too good homes'' Kits ect. I dont keep any no more but ferrets deserves just as much as the dogs IMO

Real decent working ferret is worth its weight in gold. :thumbs: Hope her a speedy recovery

Guest bullterrier

Hope she makes a full recovery for you pal. £98 seems pretty reasonable looking at the size of them bad boys.

How old is the jill? Have you managed to take a litter from her? Keep us updated on her progress.

All the best

Pat

She is 4 this year I have had one litter off her but obviously won't be getting any more ........

socks if you have gifted a few ferrets from for her in the past maybe they have bred them this year and can repay the faver and your right whats £90 hope she comes good for you atb :thumbs: john