Good To Be Out With The 97Kt

Wont go into detail but good to be out have had a shite couple of weeks which started with A&E then emergency surgery and some uncomfortable treatment and two more to come. but had a good session of plinking with my brother yesterday with our s2 97kts and getting some real nice groupings after some pellet testing and found jsb 4.52 are grouping ragged one hole groups out to 35 yards if i do my bit. managed to get a tin through her yesterday so started this afternoon where i left off and took a knockdown target and some paper to continue on with. wasnt planning on hunting anything but when the opportunity arose i could not resist.So confident in the rifle, one nest robber gone with a nice standing supported 25m

heart and lung shot quite pleased with the shot as had to feed the pellet through some branches. Anyhow not the best piccy from my phone but

one less bandit. ATB Aaron

maggie97001_zpsdcc9d4e7.jpg

• Like 2

Well in Aaron.

The 97 seems to be doing the business for you buddy.

Its shocking how accurate they are after a S2 tune isnt it mate?

I bet you're well glad you got it now.

• Like 1

Nice mate , I cant wait to take my HW97 k out hunting . Will be setting up tomorrow and zero in then practice like made before taking into the field

By the way what pellets should I try in .22 ?

• Like 1

Cheers for the commetns lads and Si well happy with the 97kt mate Tony has done a fine job on it mate its had a probably had just over 3 tins through her now and is a joy to shoot

wouldnt push it past 35 yards on quarry yet just my inexperience though nothing to do with the rifle. Villaman was gonna say speak to Si but i see he has replied. its been nice to be out sunshine and a rare weekend of work helps and the rifle is rather addictive and rewarding but sometimes bloody frustrating when i get lazy.ATB Aaron

Nice one Aaron. I think thats what makes them so rewarding to shoot. You get the tiniest bit slack in your technique and they punish you.

I think I am finding that out at the moment .Haven't shot a springer for the last 2 years apart from my fist gun at the age of 14 a BSA meteor a few times

Edited by villaman
  • Like 1

Nice one Aaron. I think thats what makes them so rewarding to shoot. You get the tiniest bit slack in your technique and they punish you.

I think I am finding that out at the moment .Haven't shot a springer for the last 2 years apart from my fist gun at the age of 14 a BSA meteor a few times

Same here mate shows how forgiving the pcp is and how bad habits become the norm