Top Breeding

Did'nt just see the DVD mate, had permission on the very same feilds. When mine and a couple of mates killed good numbers on there in the heavy, in January , the usual cries of " shit hares " whent up, ironically enough, from the very same people that creid " to heavy" .

Dream line ? Ginger Lees " Burt " x Gaskins " Ruby" combining the strength of the "Roachdale" dogs with the very brst of Mac's breeding. Jack to Ruby wete the best I ever seen , Burt eas stronger with the heart of a lion.

• Like 2

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

can also voutch for appleby been on there back end last season was with sky 2008. my bitch did 3/3 in about 20 mins shite hares and as she killed her 3rd police pulled and was talking to sky alls they

would love to know what you was saying that intrested them so much. was you stuttering

You see Captain was the buisness on appleby near Scunthorpe and looked class ! But the big wide open heavy going of Wainfleet are a different ball game all together. Captain could not have his own way

You see Captain was the buisness on appleby near Scunthorpe and looked class ! But the big wide open heavy going of Wainfleet are a different ball game all together. Captain could not have his own way and got dragged about. Some cried it was "to heavy" but it cant be " to heavy" if you run that land week in week out . Although they are shit " permission" harrs on there they have been run hard for years and theres no "shit" left. Captain to Snowey was a "dream" line and not one made the grade.......

i can voutch for that i stumbled upon that place one time where the banks are. not many about on there but they can run :thumbs:

You see Captain was the buisness on appleby near Scunthorpe and looked class ! But the big wide open heavy going of Wainfleet are a different ball game all together. Captain could not have his own way and got dragged about. Some cried it was "to heavy" but it cant be " to heavy" if you run that land week in week out . Although they are shit " permission" harrs on there they have been run hard for years and theres no "shit" left. Captain to Snowey was a "dream" line and not one made the grade.......

can also voutch for appleby been on there back end last season was with sky 2008. my bitch did 3/3 in about 20 mins shite hares and as she killed her 3rd police pulled and was talking to sky alls they had to do was look to there left and about 50yds away they would of seen me and dog with hare in its mouth :shok: made it to the hedge and up the road and sky come and picked me up. he said he could see me behind the police when he was talking to them and was cringing :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Edited by killing crew
  • Like 6

can also voutch for appleby been on there back end last season was with sky 2008. my bitch did 3/3 in about 20 mins shite hares and as she killed her 3rd police pulled and was talking to sky alls they had to do was look to there left and about 50yds away they would of seen me and dog with hare in its mouth :shok: made it to the hedge and up the road and sky come and picked me up. he said he could see me behind the police when he was talking to them and was cringing :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Like it,sound's like something out of a modern day police versus poachers book :laugh::laugh:

• Like 1