Bull Whippet

your a lying f**k face that cant be trusted yourcaught lying bout were your from i dont care who nos u on this thread ur a lying c**t.dopey tell me this are you using that word as an adjetive ora noun?

Hahahahahahahaha!!! Are you trying to question me on grammar when you can't even spell??

You ain't caught anyone out. No one knows you, you come on threads, talking bollocks and demonstrating that you ain't done nothing.

The blokes that know me that you don't give a shit about, know that I run dogs. From the way you go on I'd be surprised if you even owned one.

them blokes your referring to just pm.d me to say go an clean your yard its bouncing of shite

Hahahahaha! Why would they PM you? We've been chatting on Whatsapp and they've all said that you're a know nothing c@nt who never answers anything that's asked.

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

dont waist your time,, theres no way a genuine bull/whippet 1/2 or 3/4 bred is catching and killing foxes single handed regular!! there just not physicaly built for regular fox work!!

Feck me, you lads can blather on. All dogs have their limitations, whatever their breeding. So long as your satisfied with yours, just crack on! I think some folk should spend more time out with the

heres a couple of pics of my bull/grey x collie/whip/grey 22tts and 52lb, not the fastest thing on four legs but has the heart of a lion and prey drive to match, has her limitations but keeps me happy

Posted Images

your a lying f**k face that cant be trusted yourcaught lying bout were your from i dont care who nos u on this thread ur a lying c**t.dopey tell me this are you using that word as an adjetive ora noun?

Hahahahahahahaha!!! Are you trying to question me on grammar when you can't even spell??

You ain't caught anyone out. No one knows you, you come on threads, talking bollocks and demonstrating that you ain't done nothing.

The blokes that know me that you don't give a shit about, know that I run dogs. From the way you go on I'd be surprised if you even owned one.

them blokes your referring to just pm.d me to say go an clean your yard its bouncing of shite

Hahahahaha! Why would they PM you? We've been chatting on Whatsapp and they've all said that you're a know nothing c@nt who never answers anything that's asked.

what you wanna know?

post-30830-0-21712900-1370386516_thumb.jpg

This is my bull/whip/grey,21'' tts,2 yr old.

Great ferreting bitch a real natural,retrieves live to hand,marks,will work with purse nets,long nets,etc.

Really rate these little dogs never lamped her but i'm sure she would be just as good.

• Like 1

Feck me, you lads can blather on. All dogs have their limitations, whatever their breeding. So long as your satisfied with yours, just crack on!

I think some folk should spend more time out with their own curs and less watching others run theirs.

• Like 3

Feck me, you lads can blather on. All dogs have their limitations, whatever their breeding. So long as your satisfied with yours, just crack on!

I think some folk should spend more time out with their own curs and less watching others run theirs.

I agree! lol

Crikey oh riley, a few people having a couple of shandy's last night by the looks of things :laugh::drink::drink::drink:

Also to the people who Pm'd me about going out with them to see that this X can't do reds. Thanks for the invite to watch dogs that can't do it but I'd rather save my time, petrol and money to watch dogs that I've seen do it, and will do it again :thumbs:

• Like 1

Crikey oh riley, a few people having a couple of shandy's last night by the looks of things :laugh::drink::drink::drink:

Also to the people who Pm'd me about going out with them to see that this X can't do reds. Thanks for the invite to watch dogs that can't do it but I'd rather save my time, petrol and money to watch dogs that I've seen do it, and will do it again :thumbs:

any chance of an invite to see the dogs that can do it?? and are we talking genuine bull/whips with no greyhound blood?

any chance of an invite to see the dogs that can do it?? and are we talking genuine bull/whips with no greyhound blood?

a dog aint a penis extension,some people think if they got a dog that does fox is some super hard animal.run what yer brung in my world.have fun.will not run me dog with others,prefer to lamp alone,the only person my dogs got to let down or impress is me...................and that a genuine honest grafting bullxwhip

Edited by Qbgrey
  • Like 2

a dog aint a penis extension,some people think if they got a dog that does fox is some super hard animal.run what yer brung in my world.have fun.will not run me dog with others,prefer to lamp alone,the only person my dogs got to let down or impress is me...................and that a genuine honest grafting bullxwhip

good for you!

first bit of read on this that makes sense, people don't half love talking shot and arguing on here

Do you class a non ped whippet as a whippet or not?

Do you class a non ped whippet as a whippet or not?

yeh!