Coursing Pics (Pre Ban Or Legally Taken

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yeh as giro said,,, be a very interesting topic/ story to read about in detail,,good on ya bolio. My mate max hardcore of here new an old coursing man, that reared some leverets,, max was with him w

Dam it I wrote a long reply and it dissa-phuking-peared....Here goes...again!   I reared them in a glass tank my kids had been breeding gerbils in. The first lot died because I think I was over feed

On Fairymans gate?   It'll be a leveret......   As you know they pop up now and then. My little Fly dog once caught a doe on boxing day that had living, viable young in its belly. I raised them up

Posted Images

All pre ban or have been flushed to the gun :)

Me mates double dan bred dogIMG_9732_zps7548cbbe.jpgphoto.jpg

Me pup for next year762D9868-3C89-4D98-A9F3-B29AABF42D84-124

One o me old dog good alrounder but knock the odd one over in dayCopyofDSC01380.jpgDSC01206.jpgDSC01601.jpg

Lewis that red dogs a cracker

On Fairymans gate?

It'll be a leveret......

As you know they pop up now and then. My little Fly dog once caught a doe on boxing day that had living, viable young in its belly. I raised them up and me and Templeking released them on land near where I grew up that always held hares. I never took a dog on that land for years afterwards for fear of killing one of them.

• Like 9