First Running Dog

How is a collie x grey any different than a collie x whippet other than size?

And if it is a different dog then I stand by my original thoughts that 99% of the whippets yall are using are pure shit!

Just feed the f****r some bread and it will kill lions and tigers and bears.

FFS Dan - just get over the French toast thing eh???? :thumbs:

HAHAHAHA! Nice!!!!!

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

gotta be collie x bud like has been said thats what the pros use .......and any excuse to put pics up although the wee russel (she's not mine) in the first pic is as good as any lurcher in rough co

collie/whippet/ greyhound or collie greyhound. i think you'll limit yourself in later life if you get a dog thats too small.

How is a collie x grey any different than a collie x whippet other than size?   And if it is a different dog then I stand by my original thoughts that 99% of the whippets yall are using are pure shi

Posted Images

And if it is a different dog then I stand by my original thoughts that 99% of the whippets yall are using are pure shit!

HAHAHAHA! Nice!!!!!

:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

• Like 1

gotta be collie x bud like has been said thats what the pros use .......and any excuse to put pics up :thumbs:

although the wee russel (she's not mine) in the first pic is as good as any lurcher in rough cover brambles etc when ferreting

nikon1088.jpg

DSCN0423.jpg

RSCN0437.jpg

Image0058.jpg

• Like 3

Currently building a kennel for my first running dog, The cross im thinking of getting is a Collie x Greyhound. Ive been going with the lads around my way who run dogs they've got saluki xs and a few bull xs mainly the reason im thinking of a collie cross is i do allot ferreting.

Whats your opinions of the cross for what i want from it and if you think there's a better cross out there for what i want ? let me know you opinions

atomo :thumbs:

You have PM mate.... :thumbs:

Pm replied too

whats all your thoughts on 5/8 collie 3/8 greyhound ? i was thinking more to the greyhound side was what i was after but never seen a dog bred like this run so thought well appreciated

HAHAHAHA! Nice!!!!!

:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

YOUR A GOOD SPORT DANNO :thumbs:

THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN A COLLIEX GREW AND A COLLIE X WHIPPET .

IS SIZE OBVIOUSLY AND SPEED.

ITS FUNNY THIS X THOUGH.

COLLIE XGREWS IN MY EYES ARE QUICK OF THE MARK BUT THERE NOT AS QUICK AS A COLLIE X WHIPPET

EVEN TOP END A COLLIE WHIPPET WILL TURN A C/GREW INSIDE OUT LIKE A GLOVE THUS MAKING A COLLIE X GREW EVEN MORE SINGLE MINDED /PREYDRIVE GOES THROUGH THE ROOF AND THIS IS WHEN THEY BECOME

LIABILITYS AS IN AGRESSION TO STOCK AND DOMESTIC ANIMALS.

WHEREAS IN COLLIE X WHIPPETS YOU DONT GET THIS WILD SIDE AND ARE EASIER TO CONTROL 100PCNT OF THE TIME.

3QRTR COLLIE/GREW YES BECAUSE THE COLLIE IS DILUTED AGAIN.

THE DOG IS FASTER AND ACOMPLISHES MORE WHEREAS THE DOG IS FULFILLED WHICH USUALY HAS THE KNOCK ON EFFECT AND MAKES THE DOG MORE BIDDIBLE.

HAD COLLIEX GREWS AND COLLIE X WHIPPETS ALSO COLLIE X WHIPPET X GREWS.

JUST AN OPINION,AND REMEMBER DANNO 6 WHOLEMEAL ROLLS EVERY MORNING

AND YOULL GET THAT 500ILBS BENCHED SOONER THAN YOU THINK.

ATB.GERZ :thumbs:

• Like 1

whats all your thoughts on 5/8 collie 3/8 greyhound ? i was thinking more to the greyhound side was what i was after but never seen a dog bred like this run so thought well appreciated

ALRIGHT MATE.

STILL A BIT TO SLOW BUT YOU NEVER KNOW THERE WILL BE A FEW FAST ONES OUT THERE. :thumbs:

Well the Don dog is about 5/8 collie and he don't do too bad, theres a litter on the for sale section that a cracking litter, strongly built but not cloddy. :thumbs:

Well the Don dog is about 5/8 collie and he don't do too bad, theres a litter on the for sale section that a cracking litter, strongly built but not cloddy. :thumbs:

Got my pup from this litter home to Scotland last night...proper pup this lad...don't let anyone tell you they're gonna be too slow... :thumbs:

• Like 1

Got my pup from this litter home to Scotland last night...proper pup this lad...don't let anyone tell you they're gonna be too slow... :thumbs:

Get some pics up Col, hows he settling in mate? :victory:

Never seen a bolder pup John...he came 8 hrs North in a sheep lorry...totally unfazed at this end...and was like "okay who wants to play"...stunning pup...can't believe Phil still has some left...I'll put a post up later...delighted with him... :thumbs:

• Like 1

Never seen a bolder pup John...he came 8 hrs North in a sheep lorry...totally unfazed at this end...and was like "okay who wants to play"...stunning pup...can't believe Phil still has some left...I'll put a post up later...delighted with him... :thumbs:

Thats what you like to see in a pup mate, look forward to the post. :thumbs:

BORDER .

KEEP US POSTED ON THE PUPS PROGRESS :thumbs: