Most Hares Caught In One Day With One Dog, Pre Ban

• Replies 395
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

THIS HIS THE PIC OF THE DAY WITH ERN theres 15 0n the pic, 2 was from 2 days before on some diffrent ground,,,, they was [all] shot but they was flushed.. the ground were i did go was[ very green], th

Folks moaning about hares being shot and not being run by dogs, one of my permissions has been coursed and the fields driven on and because the "coursers" were so friendly when asked to leave by a las

Posted Images

By a match dog Dave Morley from chestnut had to a bitch breed out of a good bitch the punk had,

I weren't one for meet the anscesters i never looked that far into it.

My uncle breed her give her to me and I just used to kill hares week in week out with her, I used to go 3 times a week and she never let me down.

The bitch is dead my uncles dead so I don't need to know much more.

I'm not talking about her any way just used it to explain how I meet les Hughes that's all. Plenty people know lass I've not dreamt it up!

By a match dog Dave Morley from chestnut had to a bitch breed out of a good bitch the punk had,

My uncle breed her give her to me and I just used to kill hares week in week out with her, I used to go 3 times a week and she never let me down.

I'm not talking about her any way just used it to explain how I meet les Hughes that's all. Plenty people know lass I've not dreamt it up!

I'm not saying you have, she must of been a real un

I have an oul dog shotgunwilly done 2s,3s,4s garanteed every week,a member of here was sliping him one day and he done 4 all good runs,his daughter dose the same..iv seen other guys dogs doing 3s n 4s here in ireland which takes some doing..

I have an oul dog shotgunwilly done 2s,3s,4s garanteed every week,a member of here was sliping him one day and he done 4 all good runs,his daughter dose the same..iv seen other guys dogs doing 3s n 4s here in ireland which takes some doing..

i was the man who was slipping willy that day my own dogs were off injured willy ran a blinder slipped him at 4 real hard land sheepwire gates oul stoney lanes he jumped like a stag and nailed all 4 that day it was early feb rem it well we sitting having a smoke and i rem saying to shotgun fcuk this only 3 weeks left of the season

i remember that day well duff then agian i remember willy killing lots of hares

I'm not saying you have, she must of been a real un

If it was over the last few years she was running, it would be all over you tube but it wasn't such a done thing then which is a shame, I think there's 1 clip of her running, the fella lives in the sticks and all he does is catapult shooting and coursing hence his asbo from walking a Lurcher type dog on private land in Cambridgeshire!

He said he didn't relise what he had at the time, I think she won 2 matchs that's all she run,she could have been shown off in big events but he was never into running in organised comps or clubs. She was a very steady bitch, you couldn't really sickener her.

jason bradfords luke done 9 out of 9 in december as a 5 year old with a lot of lads watching he was out matching for 3 out of 3 jason killed his 3 and other fella killed 2 out of his 3 jasons luke killed his 3 very quickly so after match decided to run him on a few more as there was a good few hares about on the ground where they had been matching dont know of any others doing that think lucky did 6 out of 6 in 1 day but only what i herd would have to speak to marcus to confirm it atb pp

woulda loved to see murdo funning the fens on the heavy . that dog loved it . fury for me was the best pot filler . had a litter off him most were very good hare killers . my bitch did 7 one morning very late feb . but them hares were off . so no bragging here.