Pups Finally Here

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well bitch finally gave birth today 5 on the scan at 6 weeks. 6 days late and a c section after the 3 pup. Ended up with 9 little beauty's.

i dont think ive taken it wrong.you asked me a simple question.i gave you my opinion. razor was the better dog when i had them both. or i would have kept pip. who ever told you pip was a better dog

Posted Images

It says a lot too me that Rain has kept this bitch for years and she has done enough for him too want to have a pup or two from her, that should be enough for anyone, he ain't forcing anyone to buy em, he may or may not have the corrct breedign Im sur e it will all come out lol howber he does have worker to worker so they got a real chance , best of luck with them mate, stud dog looks a nice sort, well bred

• 4 weeks later...

Me and my brother met chris today with two of these pups there a credit to him and havent gone without anything thanks again chris

no worries boys pleasure meeting you. Sorry for the short stay catch up another time.

Seen the black pup today after it got dropped off....... Credit where credits he's a little stunner full of beans real confident and a picture of health certainly done well by them. :thumbs:

(And the pic's dont do them any justice)