The Truth Is Out

public apology to neil82............sorry if it offended you.......but thank f**k you changed that picture............

accepted, now can a mod delete my account and all posts I`ve ever made, this place is too full of childish idiots for me
No...

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Imagine if there was a "delete Baw" button. f***ing thing would see more hits than Top of the Pops...:-)

https://fbcdn-sphotos-d-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/945706_10152220706660639_1228132258_n.jpg

wonder what there looking at..........   and is that a hunting store next door selling "USED LAMPS".........

not asking to be banned, just deleted and all posts made by me deleted, and even tho its Friday night and I`ve had a couple of beers I`m not so pissed as to just throw a tantrum, you dragged my name into a post involving an organisation that is now run by the politically corrupt and has an agenda that bears no relationship to the reason it was originally founded, if you or anyone else thinks its funny to link me in any way or form to them then its time for me to leave, mods please delete my user name and posts

not asking to be banned, just deleted and all posts made by me deleted, and even tho its Friday night and I`ve had a couple of beers I`m not so pissed as to just throw a tantrum, you dragged my name into a post involving an organisation that is now run by the politically corrupt and has an agenda that bears no relationship to the reason it was originally founded, if you or anyone else thinks its funny to link me in any way or form to them then its time for me to leave, mods please delete my user name and posts

being an anti was the least i was thinking............ :unsure:

and send him a sense of humour while your at it mods hahaha
  • Like 1

and send him a sense of humour while your at it mods hahaha

:D:toast:

Stewie upsetting folk I see lol. Neil, its called banter mate, light hearted humour. I get called all sorts of things but see it for what it is. If you really want to leave, just press log off and don't return, its really that simple :thumbs:

Stewie upsetting folk I see lol. Neil, its called banter mate, light hearted humour. I get called all sorts of things but see it for what it is. If you really want to leave, just press log off and don't return, its really that simple :thumbs:

Well said bawbag!! :thumbs::laugh:

Well said bawbag!! :thumbs::laugh:

:laugh: what does RM stand for, rim me :laugh:

• Like 1

On ebay and google they have a "Close my account" button. Couldn't IanB put something like that on here so you could delete yourself instead of having to ask a mod to do it?

Obviously just not logging on again would be an option, but it seems no-one can manage that.

Then again, anyone who can't take a bit of banter should ask themselves if THL is the sort of forum they wanted to join in the first place.

On ebay and google they have a "Close my account" button. Couldn't IanB put something like that on here so you could delete yourself instead of having to ask a mod to do it?

Obviously just not logging on again would be an option, but it seems no-one can manage that.

Then again, anyone who can't take a bit of banter should ask themselves if THL is the sort of forum they wanted to join in the first place.

Mind your own business fannybaws :laugh: to be honest mate, the way I press the wrong buttons on my phone, I'd be deleting myself every second post........ No a bad thing you say...... I'll say it first :laugh::feck:

Mind your own business fannybaws :laugh: to be honest mate, the way I press the wrong buttons on my phone, I'd be deleting myself every second post........ No a bad thing you say...... I'll say it first :laugh::feck:

Fannybaws. :laugh::laugh::laugh:

I mean :cray::cray::cray: Mods please do the necessary. :laugh:

Imagine if there was a "delete Baw" button. f***ing thing would see more hits than Top of the Pops...:-)

• Like 2

Imagine if there was a "delete Baw" button. f*****g thing would see more hits than Top of the Pops...:-)

Press F1 to delete baw or F2 to delete lab. :laugh:

"Hello P.C World? I need a new F1 and F2 button for my keyboard."