Where Have You Gone?

Hi guys,

Just noticed Milegajo has been banned, what's happened? I don't know about anyone else but I found his stories a really good read, they where different to most subjects on here and certainly not repetative like a lot of stories on here, if I hear whats best 22lr or 17 hmr I think I will cry.

Anyhow Mods is it something that can be resolved or are we to be deprived of a good writer, he will be missed.

hi buddy

he was banned for causing a lot of bother!

he should of kept his mouth shut,and let the post/thread carry on its course,but miles being miles couldn't.

unfortunately for miles, he got him self banned :laugh:

It turns out that it pay,s to keep your views to your self on this site as if your not in the click then you just find your self banned i used to love this forum but find my self backing a way from it ,its a shame as there are some good lads on here atvb to you all,mac

It turns out that it pay,s to keep your views to your self on this site as if your not in the click then you just find your self banned i used to love this forum but find my self backing a way from it ,its a shame as there are some good lads on here atvb to you all,mac

He was banned by his own actions nothing to do with a clique, he was warned to let it go via pm`s from a mod but he choose to ignore this and push on ahead with his own agenda.

Cant really add to Paulus's post above, but can you give me an example of someone else that has been banned for having an opinion seeing how you're trying to make out its a regular occurrence? :hmm:

Cant really add to Paulus's post above, but can you give me an example of someone else that has been banned for having an opinion seeing how you're trying to make out its a regular occurrence? :hmm:

Hope Baw doesn't read this...........he'll have 6 pages on it...."Darcy doesn't like me.....blub, blub, blub.... :cray: "..... :toast:

• Like 2

The lad has a point. Some folk can get away with pretty much anything and not get banned, being right c**ts, bullying folk etc etc. And others get pulled sharpish. Same with some threads. But that's just life i guess!

I've not commented in the thread but have read with interest and feel Mike took it a little too far , and if you feck with the mods there's only one outcome :thumbs: my only surprise was it took so long :laugh:

The lad has a point. Some folk can get away with pretty much anything and not get banned, being right c**ts, bullying folk etc etc. And others get pulled sharpish. Same with some threads. But that's just life i guess!

My point exactly i don't want to up set eny one its just my point of view some get away with things and some don't ,hope i don't get banned for my point of view atvbmac

I believe the thread is still there for everyone to see and read.

Make up your own mind whether it was just or not to ban him.

The one thing I will say is that I was disgusted to see and read threats of physical abuse directed towards him which is a big no no in my book! Whatever happened or whoever's feet he trod on there was no need whatsoever to offer violance and that came from a so called respected member!

When I start seeing that kind of thing in a public domain it sickens me! Those people really let themselves down.

I think that thread was only ever going to end one way and that was with the banning of Milegajo but I certainly think others should have had a warning shot fired across for their use of language and threatening behaviour.

Atb

Phil

• Like 1