Slow--Mo On The Dairy Farm

Good shooting Wedge, I shoot feral pigeons with rings on, I give them a couple of days to move on, but if they good homing instinct they would be back in their loft, not sat about in barns shitting on everything, if they have a local phone code on the ring, then I normally ring them up, they mostly say the birds been lost for a while and not expected to return, some I've shot were heading for France, don't know why they decided to stay on here instead, any doo men out there with an answer as to why they get lost?

Thanks stealthy,I re edited the footage so as not to cause any upset.The farm where I shoot the ferals is neighboured by other farms and I know the the pigeons there are there to stay.Having spoke to basc about this you only commit an offence if I.e you pick the pigeon up put it in your car and the owner of the pigeon comes a long with proof that the pigeon is his,you can get done for having on you someone else's possession.But your right in saying a good homing pigeon would be back in its loft.ATB...Ste

• Like 1

Like i said in my first post i was not saying it to be a smart git or cause a argument with the lads :lol:

I was just asking if the birds where someones you new lol. If there causing a pain then its night night lights out :hunter:

Some cracking shots in the vid and the DS looks a nice peace of kit.