• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

not a world beater but she does whats asked of her  

racing is not testing a dog nigel was on about hunting and thats the way i work my dogs so its up to him simple

This post has nothing to do with the NILRC this is a personal post I have asked to put up on behalf of my brother. You come on this forum and you bully and banter people who run or attend shows. You

Posted Images

Fox hunting is one thing..but putting that picture up is a disgrace...I personally want nothing More to do with this post..no one needs to do that to prove anything

ian that was after a couple of pups were let have a look when it was already dead :yes:

Fox hunting is one thing..but putting that picture up is a disgrace...I personally want nothing More to do with this post..no one needs to do that to prove anything

a disgrace are you taking the piss or what its dead vermin i wouldnt like u judging my dog and thats the truth u sound like a right twat goodluck to you dont come back :bye:

• Like 6

your right that collar could do with a spot boot polish
  • Like 5
Guest thebigdog

your right that collar could do with a spot boot polish

:laugh:

not a world beater but she does whats asked of her :thumbs:

attachicon.gif20120830_194617.jpg

I LIKE THAT DANNY,HOW IT BRED :thumbs:

warren already said irish terrier/ greyhound :thumbs: if and when i do breed her theres one for you. ill send it over

DIDNT THINK IVE SEEN THAT ONE MATE,ID MAKE ROOM FOR THAT ONE .THANKS ALL THE BEST WITH HER :thumbs:

• Like 2

are you for real ,same as a pic of a dead hare or rabbit ,im glad il not be showing a lurcher this year
  • Like 2

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By appleblossom
      MY SHOW LIST SO FAR FOR 2024

SATURDAY 18th MAY 24 ( 5 NATIONS QUALIFER  AND MASTER Mc GRATH )
      SOUTH TYRONE FOXHOUNDS DOG SHOW AND RACEDAY
      54 DERRYCOOSE ROAD
      ANNAGHMORE
      BT62 1LY

SUNDAY 19th MAY 24 ( 5 NATIONS QUALIFER  AND MASTER Mc GRATH )
      KILLURE WORKING TERRIER ,LURCHER AND WHIPPET CLUB DOG SHOW( PADDY DUNPHY MEMORIAL SHOW )AND RACEDAY
      DUNMAIN
      NEW ROSS
      CO WEXFORD
      Y34 F577

SATURDAY 25th MAY 24 ( 5 NATIONS QUALIFER  AND MASTER Mc GRATH )
      Tally Ho Working Dog Show and Race Day,
      at Ballee Playing Fields
      Ballymena
      Co Antrim
      BT42 2JU  

SUNDAY 26th MAY 24
      WEST WEXFORD HARRIERS DOG SHOW
      CASSAGH
      NEW ROSS
      CO WEXFORD
      Y34 X540

SUNDAY 26th MAY 24
      DWTC ANNUAL DOG SHOW
      MULLABRACK ROAD
      GILFORD
      CO DOWN
      BT63 6BP

SUNDAY 2nd JUNE 24
      KILWORTH & ARAGLEN DOG SHOW
      FERMOY
      CO CORK

SATURDAY 15th JUNE 24
      MEATH FOXHOUNDS CLUB DOG SHOW ( 5 NATIONS QUALIFER  )
      CORTOWN
      KELLS
      CO MEATH
      A82 W7R7

SUNDAY 16th JUNE 24
      KILKENNY FOX HOUNDS WORKING DOG SHOW
      THOMASTOWN
      CO KILKENNY

SUNDAY 7th July 24
      THE GLENSHANE WORKING DOG SHOW AND RACEDAY
      MAGHERA ROAD
      TOBERMORE
      MAGHERAFELT
      BT45 5QE

SATURDAY 20th July 24
      WEST WATERFORD HOUND AND WORKING DOG, AND FAMILY FUN DAY SHOW ( 5 NATIONS QUALIFER   )
      AT TALLOW , CO WATERFORD
      P51 X281

SATURDAY 27th JULY 24
      BURREN WORKING DOG SHOW AND RACE DAY
      All proceeds to Cancer charity..
      THE GREEN ROAD
      NEWRY
      CO DOWN
      BT34 2PT

SATURDAY 17th AUGUST 24  ( 5 NATIONS QUALIFER  AND MASTER Mc GRATH )
      Tally Ho Working Dog Show and Race Day,
      at Ballee Playing Fields
      Ballymena
      Co Antrim
      BT42 2JU

SUNDAY 25th AUGUST 24
      Mc GRATH LURCHER RACING CLUB,DOG SHOW AND RACEDAY 
      BALLINBRANAGH
      CO CARLOW
      R93 K573

SUNDAY 1st SEPTEMBER 24
      CLONSHIRE COUNTRY FAMILY DAY
      ADARE
      CO LIMERICK
      V94 HF80

Margaret Mc Stay
    • By appleblossom
      SPOILED FOR CHOICE   2 BIG SHOWS THIS WEEK END AND BOTH QUALIFERS FOR THE 5 NATIONS AND MASTER Mc GRATH CHAMPIONSHIPS   1/ THIS SATURDAY 18th MAY 24 SOUTH TYRONE FOXHOUNDS DOG SHOW AND RACE DAY AT 54 DERRYCOOSE ROAD ANNAGHMORE BT62 1LY   2/ THIS SUNDAY 19th MAY 24 KILLURE TERRIER AND LURCHER DOG SHOW AND RACE DAY At DUNMAIN NEW ROSS CO WEXFORD Y34 F577 BOTH GREAT FAMILY DAYS OUT           All reactions:                            
    • By appleblossom
      MY DOG SHOWS AND RACEDAYS LIST SO FAR FOR 2024   Updated  8.5.24   HURRY UP AND GET YOUR DATES IN NOW, SHOW TIME IS FAST APPROACHING. FROM THE PEN OF MARGARET MC STAY     MY SHOW LIST SO FAR FOR 2024     SUNDAY 12th MAY 24 WATERFORD FOX HOUNDS DOG SHOW  CLONEGAM PORTLAW CO WATERFORD X91 H337   SATURDAY 18th MAY 24 SOUTH TYRONE FOXHOUNDS DOG SHOW  AND RACEDAY 54 DERRYCOOSE ROAD ANNAGHMORE  BT62 1LY   SUNDAY 19th MAY 24 KILLURE WORKING TERRIER ,LURCHER AND  WHIPPET CLUB  DOG SHOW( PADDY DUNPHY MEMORIAL SHOW )AND RACEDAY DUNMAIN NEW ROSS CO WEXFORD Y34 F577   SATURDAY 25th MAY 24 Tally Ho Working Dog Show and Race Day, at Ballee Playing Fields Ballymena Co Antrim BT42 2JU ( THIS SHOW IS A QUALIFER FOR THE 5 NATIONS AND MASTER Mc GRATH/MICK THE MILLER)   SUNDAY 26th MAY 24 WEST WEXFORD HARRIERS DOG SHOW CASSAGH NEW ROSS CO WEXFORD Y34 X540   SUNDAY 26th MAY 24 DWTC ANNUAL DOG SHOW MULLABRACK ROAD GILFORD CO DOWN BT63 6BP   SUNDAY 2nd JUNE 24 KILWORTH & ARAGLEN DOG SHOW FERMOY CO CORK   SATURDAY 15th JUNE 24 MEATH FOXHOUNDS CLUB DOG SHOW  CORTOWN KELLS CO MEATH A82 W7R7   SUNDAY 16th JUNE 24 KILKENNY FOX HOUNDS WORKING DOG SHOW THOMASTOWN CO KILKENNY   SUNDAY 7th July 24 THE GLENSHANE WORKING DOG SHOW AND RACEDAY MAGHERA ROAD TOBERMORE MAGHERAFELT BT45 5QE   SUNDAY 14th July 24 WEST WATERFORD HOUND AND WORKING DOG, AND FAMILY FUN DAY SHOW AT TALLOW , CO WATERFORD P51 X281   SATURDAY 27th JULY 24 BURREN WORKING DOG SHOW AND RACE DAY All proceeds to Cancer charity.. THE GREEN ROAD NEWRY CO DOWN BT34 2PT     SATURDAY 17th AUGUST 24 Tally Ho Working Dog Show and Race Day, at Ballee Playing Fields Ballymena Co Antrim BT42 2JU   SUNDAY 25th AUGUST 24 Mc GRATH LURCHER RACING CLUB,DOG SHOW AND RACEDAY BALLINBRANAGH CO CARLOW R93 K573   SUNDAY 1st SEPTEMBER 24 CLONSHIRE COUNTRY FAMILY DAY ADARE CO LIMERICK V94 HF80   Margaret Mc Stay
    • By appleblossom
      Mc GRATHS LURCHER RACNG CLUB REPRESENTING THE GREAT GAME FAIRS OF IRELAND QUALIFIERS FOR 2024.
      FROM THE PEN OF MARGARET Mc STAY
      The 5 NATIONS CHAMPIONSHIPS FOR LURCHERS/WHIPPETS/TERRIES ALONG WITH THE MASTER McGRATH  AND MICK THE MILLAR  WILL TAKE PLACE AT BALLINABRANNA GALLOP,CARLOW, CO CARLOW  ON SUNDAY AUGUST 25th 2024  BY KIND PERMISSION  OF MR AJ TITTERINGTON.
       JUST A FEW  DETAILS AT THIS STAGE. 
      1/ THE 5 NATIONS CHAMPIONSHIPS  IS OPEN TO EVERY CHAMPION AND RESERVE CHAMPION IN LURCHERS/WHIPPETS/TERRIERS  THAT QUALIFYS AT A SHOW THIS SUMMER.  THIS IS THE SAME FOR MASTER McGRATH
      2/ WINNING CHAMPIONS MUST RECEIVE A SIGNED TICKET FROM THE SHOW ORGANISER SHOWING THE SHOW NAME/DATE AND NAME OF DOG. THIS TICKET MUST ACCOMPANY YOUR DOG ON THE  CHAMPIONSHIP DAY TO BE ABLE TO ENTER THE FINALS.
      3/ THESE TICKETS WILL BE GIVEN TO ALL SHOW ORGANISER WHO WANT TO PARTAKE IN THE 5 NATIONS/MASTER McGRATH.  ON THE DAY THE MICK THE MILLAR WILL BE OPEN TO ALL HAIRY DOGS AS USUAL.
      4/ MASTER McGRATH WILL BE OPEN TO ALL SMOOTH DOGS OVER 24s AND UPWARDS.
      5/ 6 TICKETS WILL BE GIVEN TO SHOWS WITH SHOWING ONLY, AND 8 TICKETS TO SHOWS WHO WANT TO ENTER THE MASTER Mc GRATH.
      6/ EACH TICKET WILL HAVE A NUMBER ON THE BACK. IF YOUR SHOW NEEDS THESE TICKETS PLEASE PM BIDDY Mc GRATH OR MARGARET McSTAY AND THEY WILL BE POSTED OUT TO YOU OR GIVEN TO YOU ON YOUR SHOW DAY.
      7/ ALL IRELAND SHOWING AND RACING AS USUAL WILL  TAKE PLACE ON CHAMPIONSHIP DAY THE 25th AUGUST 24.
      Margaret Mc Stay

• By appleblossom
      ANOTHER ANNUAL TOP SHOW ON THE HORIZON FOLKS   From the Pen of Margaret Mc Stay   Saturday 27th of July 24   BURREN WORKING DOG SHOW AND RACE DAY All proceeds to Cancer Charity.. BT34 2PT County Down (Full details later)   Margaret Mc Stay